*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954802-Shes-the-Boss
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1954802
She takes complete control for the night.
She’s the Boss

She sat on the on the couch in a leather mini, tight lace cami and heels, heels so high the best stripper in town would be jealous. It didn’t take long for her to hear his car pull up and once she did, she walked over to greet him at the door telling him to take one good look at her and then close his eyes and put his hands behind his back.

He could tell by what she was wearing that she was in the mood for some hot and seamy fun and lots of it, so he decided not to question her but rather do everything that she said.

Once he was blind folded and his hands were secured for the moment she lead him back to the bedroom, took all of his clothes off of him revealing that he was already beginning to grow hard by just the sight of her, she was so pleased by this that once she got his hands stapped to the chair she decided to take his blindfold off for now anyway.

Since she could tell that he was enjoying this event, so to show her appreciation for it she licked the length of him from base to tip and then swirled the tip of his now hard length with her tongue being careful not to let any amount of him fully enter her mouth. When she was done licking him she pulled away and got the very grunt of disapproval she was looking for from him.
Leaning up and placing her fingers on his lips she gave him a shhhh sound, reminding him that he was not to be making any noise.
Everything that she needed for the evening was right in the room, they had no reason to leave, and she was going to see to it that he could enjoy all the pleasure she could give him without having sex with him.

She reached over to her IPod and turned on some slow saltry music and began to move her body slow and seductively. As she began to move drawing his attention to her she began to remove what little bit of clothing she still had on. Everything was gone but a pink lace bra and pink thongs. She moved her body close to him close enough that he could touch her, however the only thing that he could move were his fingers, so that is what he did, opened his hand that his fingers were streched out so that when ever she got close enough he could touch her.

Once the song ended she grabbed the next item out her bag of tricks and that was a small remote controled bullet vibrator. Turning it on she placed it on his already hard length and he took in a sharp deep breath giving her the reaction she wanted. She then removed the bullet from him and placed it in her wet folds and without wanting to get to excited from it she removed and told him to open his mouth, he did and she told him to lick it clean, he did with low growl enjoying the sweet taste of her.

When he finished licking it clean she placed the remote in his hand and told him to hang onto it for a little he would be needing it later. She turned away from him removing the rest of her clothing, giving him a view he would not soon forget when she bent over to remove her thong.

Now that she was completely naked she leaned over him and placed her nipple on his lips and he sucked it in like he had never tasted anything so lovely in his life. When he took a moment to breath she removed her nipple from his mouth and staddled his lap making sure that she was positioned over top his his hard length and able to feel him beneth her. Once positioned she took the bullet and placed it between their bodies, making sure that her hard mound and his hard lenght could both feel the vibrations from it. Leaning down she whispered in his ear for him to turn it on and as soon as the vibrations started she began moving herself all over his length. Knowing that he had total control over the speed so that whenever he changed the speed she changed how slow or fast she was moving.

It didn't take long before they were both at their peak and the same time they both came together, and never actually had sex it was the most intimate pleasure the both had in a long time. She got up from his lap, leaned down and kissed him and smiled knowing that she did this to them and it was the best thing they have done in a long time and knowing that their night together wasn't nearly complete.
© Copyright 2013 Trini78 (treen34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954802-Shes-the-Boss