*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954970-Chapter-7--Ending-it-All
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1954970
The seventh chapter of 'Becoming Mrs. Seguin'
Ever since Karl gave me that necklace for my birthday, I wore it everyday. In February, I spent most of my free time watching the Winter Olympics. At the end, the US won the most medals, which wasn't a surprise. The best part was seeing Tyler Seguin play for the Canadian hockey team. He was one of the youngest players, too.



Before I knew it, track season came and I trained excessively every single day. My goal was to finish in first place at the State meet this year. In order to do that, I had to beat my own personal record from last year.



My family went to Florida for spring break and when we came back, we received the greatest news. Aaron was going through the mail one night, when he picked up an envelope addressed to him.



He opened it to reveal an acceptance letter into the University of Notre Dame! And he didn't even have to pay for anything because he got a full football scholarship. My parents were bursting with joy and I was, too. There wasn't anyone else out there that deserved it more than my brother.



I finished my junior year with a 4.0 GPA, which gave me an even better chance of getting into Harvard. Also, I ended up placing second in the State meet, for the second year in a row. I managed to beat my record, though, so that was good enough.



I was extremely happy with all of my achievements this year, but on the other hand, I was sad because this would be the last summer I'd spend with Aaron before he left for college in the fall.



The week after school ended, we flew all the way to Melbourne, Australia to spend a month with my dad's family. When we came back in July, I hung out with Karl a lot. At the end of the month, we drove up to Duluth with a bunch of our closest friends and stayed there for a few days. We all had a blast, especially since Aaron came along, too.



It was a hot and humid day in August. No doubt a thunderstorm was on its way. I was at the mall to buy Karl a present for his birthday. He was chosen to be captain of the football team just last week.



Karl was busy all day with practice, so I decided to just drop off his present for him at his house. I ended up getting him a football-shaped clock for his bedside table. It had his name engraved on the bottom, and 'MVP' right below it. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he opened it.



When I walked out of the mall, the weather was absolutely terrible. Lightning cracked across the sky as the rain poured heavily. The strong gusts of wind nearly knocked me over. I ran to my car and got inside. I normally never drove in conditions like this, but for Karl's birthday, it was worth it.



When I pulled up in his driveway, I saw another car there. It didn't belong to anyone in his family, so it must've been his friend's or some other relative. I went up to the front porch, my whole entire body soaking wet. My tank top stuck to my skin, and I hated the feeling of it. I knocked on the door, but then noticed that it was unlocked. Weird...



I went inside to see the house completely empty. I suddenly remembered that Karl's family was on vacation in New York. He had to stay behind though since there was football practice. He was probably in his room, so I went downstairs to check. When I got to his door, I had no idea what I was about to encounter.



I opened the door to see two naked bodies lying on his bed. Karl was underneath Lizzy and she was giving him a blowjob. Karl's present slipped out of my hand and dropped to the ground. I stared at them in disgust and just stood there, speechless, with water dripping from my hair. I couldn't believe my eyes...



Karl quickly pushed Lizzy off of him when he saw me and put a pair of boxers on. He ran over to me with a horrified expression on his face.



"Oh my god, Christine, I swear...nothing was going on. I-," he stuttered, but I interrupted him.



"Fuck you!", I shouted at him, my eyes swelling up with tears.



I slapped him across the cheek then ran upstairs. Karl followed behind and stopped me before I could walk out the front door.



"Get out of my way, you bastard!", I screamed at him.



"Christine, I'm so sorry. Listen, I can explain," he pleaded.



"How could you, Karl?! Do you have any idea how much I loved you? For god's sake, I drove in a storm to give you your present, just to see you with Lizzy in your bedroom?! Trust me, no girl wants your dick now!", I exclaimed.



I pushed Karl aside and walked out the door, slamming it behind me. My blood was boiling and I was furious. The rain was still pouring out. I got inside my car and sped off, wanting to get as far away from him as possible. The roads were extremely slippery and my eyes were blurred, but I somehow managed to get home safely.



I parked my car in the driveway and just sat there, crying my eyes out. The boy I loved had just shattered my heart into a million pieces. I thought Karl had loved me back, but he sure as hell didn't. To be honest, I wasn't that surprised when I saw Lizzy in his bed. I should've known those two were still in to each other.



I took off the necklace Karl had given me and threw it out the car window. Never in my life have I felt this way before. Karl had hurt me, lied to me, and betrayed me. From that moment on, I vowed to never fall in love with anyone ever again.







A/N- For those of you that did like Karl before, I'm pretty sure none of you do anymore. What a jerk...Poor Christine. On the bright side, I think you guys will like the next chapter(;
© Copyright 2013 Christine Seguin (hockeylover19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954970-Chapter-7--Ending-it-All