*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955088-Twilights-Friendship-Panty-Poop
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1955088
Twilight takes a huge dump. PLEASE AVOID IF YOU DON'T LIKE FART/SCAT FETISH WRITING
Twilight burst into the library clutching a pair of balloon covered panties. She seemed very frazzled but at the same time excited as she hastily striped her cloths and donned the party-themed undergarments. The ruckus woke up her faithful companion Spike from his normal afternoon nap. "Twilight, what's going on?," Spike groggily asked opening his eyes to observe his purple companion. "Oh Spike, I've learned a new lesson on friendship today from Pinkie Pie that I'm going to do for her. She described a friendship pact where we each borrow each others panties to stink and fill them up as a sign of friendship." Twilight quickly spat out. Spike, being accustomed to dealing with Twilight's various kinks over the years found this to be a generally normal practice and was willing to help out. “Well, okay, how can I help," Spike offered. "I want to show Pinkie Pie how good a friend I am so we are going to do this by the book for the most efficient results, fetch me the Pretty Pony's Primer on Producing Perfectly Plump Panty Poops. Spike dutifully wandered over to a seemingly bare area of the tree-house and elbowed a knothole in the wood opening a secret bookshelf from whence he grabbed the book. "For the power of friendship, I am going to give Pinkie Pie the largest and smelliest dump in her panties that I can create. Spike, what does chapter one say?" Twilight said. "Okay, chapter 1 says to eat a proper diet to gain just the right smell and consistency for your mess. It suggests lots of bean, oats, and grains with lots of milk as a beverage for the perfect gut explosions." Hearing this Twilight readied and quickly scarfed down a very lentil heavy salad with a large glass of milk to top it off. "Next properly agitate your intestines to create gas bubbles" Using her unicorn magic, Twilight shook around her insides like a soda can giving her a bloated tummy filled to the brim with waiting stink bombs. "Uhg I'm ready Spike," Twilight managed to get out over her reeling belly pain," what's the next step?" Spike consulted the page," Well it looks like you experiment around to find the best position to let out the smelliest farts." Twilight's eyes lit up, "An Experiment?! I love experimenting. Spike, my faithful companion, I will need your help to test my various 'theories’, think you can handle it?" Spike's expression drooped a little bit but as a friend, he had to help Twilight in all her endeavors, even if they weren't all fresh-scented. Twilight bore down into a crouched position and began to push. “Spike *ggrrrnnnh* get over her near my butt for optimal smell *FFFRRRRTTTTT* checking, ahhhh." Twilight commanded releasing her putrid perfume in the process. Spike breathed deeply and coughed on the fumes, "pretty good *cough cough* Twilight but I've smelled worse." Bending over, the purple pony released another blast of wind, a real dry ripper that lasted a couple of seconds. "That one felt pretty good, Spike how's the output on your end? *hhrrggg* *PPPPFFFRRRTTT* it smells pretty good on mine." As Spike recovered from her latest release, Twilight reached for the guide book to find a better position. "The guide says down on all fours in the equine position is the best technique for the foulest flatulence." Twilight read aloud. Hitching up the balloon covered panties; Twilight dropped down to all fours and instantly unleashed a barrage of wet farts. *FRRLLTT* FFLLAARRPPP* PFFFFFRRRRTTTT* “Wow! This position seems to have increased my production exponen*nnnnngggg* *ffRRT*-tially. Spike, how's the smell? Spike, get over her!" Spike was still a little woozy from the first fumes and was certainly not ready to be picked up by magic and forced over to Twilight’s blasting ass. "Really take a deep breath, this is for science Spike." Twilight implored. Spike unwillingly took a whiff but as he was ready to respond something happened. Feeling a particularly huge one coming, Twilight's front arms buckled under the pressure forcing her butt up, and after much grunting and pushing a megaton bomb of a fart exploded from Twilight's plot. " *FFFFLFLFLFLFLFLFLAARRRPPPPTTTRRTTT* Pinkie's panties crinkled and billowed in the gaseous storm as Twilight continued to force out the monster fart. Spike had no hope to face this new wave of odor and was instantly knocked out. "Amazing! That one must have registered on my earthquake equipment, Spike take a note. Spike?" Twilight turned her head to see her little dragon friend out cold. "Oh no, maybe I tried a little too hard" Twilight worried. After some waiting, Spike awoke but something was different. Instead of dreading the smell of Twilight's emissions, he was drawn to it. "Sorry Spike,I guess I should take it a little easier on you back there *ppfftt* sorry about that." Twilight said, accidental releasing a little toot in the process. "What are you talking about Twilight," Spike excitedly responded," the smell is great, I want more!" "I'm so glad you are excited about science again Spike, if you're so willing please take a big whiff of the panties, I want to make sure I burned the smell into them for Pinkie Pie." Twilight suggested. Spike took a look at the now green tinted party undies, forever infused with Twilight's bean blasts and already reeking like one of Applejack's manure piles. "The smell is awful", Spike reported, a big grin on his face. "Good that means we can move onto part 3, fetch the book so we know what's next." "Well next it looks like is the actual pooping segment, the book says to find a good position to properly expel as much waste as possible in a comfortable position," Spike read aloud. Twilight laid down on her back, lifted her legs up, and began pushing. The first log came out, tenting the panties a little before falling into the under garment. Finding pleasure in this she pushed out two more. "Do you think Pinkie Pie would call me a *HHHHNNNNGGG* *ffrrt* party pooper for doing this?" Twilight joked. With Spike encouraging her on, Twilight continued to expand the once pink pair of underwear with a seemingly never-ending wave of mess. Taking a deep whiff, Twilight remarked," You smell that Spike? *PLORP* That’s the smell of friendship and discovery." Grunting with exertion, Twilight used her magic to pull back her panties to give more room for her poopy pile. "Spike, what does the book say is a normal amount for a pony to produce?" "Judging by the pictures, you are far beyond the average pony's messy capabilities, it seems you've found your place, and it stinks" Spike returned. "You're right, I was worried at first but it turns out I was ready for this and it’s such a wonderful relief to let this all out, oh wait one second." Twilight tugged on her tail sharting out the last horse apple in her tank. "Ahhh, I think that's it Spike, let me take a good look at my 'research' into friendship" Twilight said laboriously rising from the floor and waddling over to the mirror. Twilight admired the large watermelon sized bulge in the now brown party balloon panties. "Pinkie Pie is gonna think I'm such a great friend for how much I filled this up, I can't wait to see what she's done with mine. In fact, this whole farting, pooping thing was actually really fun; a great sense of relief goes a long way". Twilight's stomach rumbled as she released a monster fart that bubbled through the crap laden panties blowing her tail back. "Even with all that I still need to take another monster dump, I should send another full pair to Princess Celestia with my letter on learning about friendship, she must know about this tradition, she knows about everything. Spike, take a letter".
© Copyright 2013 The Dude (joebob76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955088-Twilights-Friendship-Panty-Poop