*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955111-Zombie-Attack-part-2
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #1955111
The first attack on Sarah.
August 18, 2025
I was woken by the sound of movement above me. As I started to regain consciousness I realize where they noise was coming from. There was a faint  sound of footsteps above me. I realized I needed to get out of there fast. I took down the barricade, peaking out the door for movement. With my bag on my back and butchers knife in hand I took off.

I had just turned the corner when I spotted them. There was a group of 5 zombies all looking at one thing. Me. The clothes they wore were stained red. One of them had an arm missing, another a hand. I slowly started to turn around. My foot hit a squeaky spot and the herd looked at me. You could see the desire for food in their eyes. I took off running as fast as I could. As my breathe got heavier I started to slow down. The zombies were started to catch up and I knew I couldn't out run them much longer. I turned around, ready for battle.

When they realized I had stopped they started to slow. I tightened my grip on the knife and lunged forward. They knife went through the brain of the only male, sending him down. The armless one ran toward me. I ducked out of the way, turning to stab her in the back. I pulled the knife out, blood dripping from her body. I grabed both sides of her head, snapping her neck. She falls to the ground.

I looked up and saw the two zombies coming for me, all at the same time. As i looked back i saw three more join them. I turned to run but my worst nightmare occurred. I was surrounded by zombies with no way out. "This is how ill die", I thought to myself, "I can't die without a fight." As the zombies approaches I reached a crowbar from the side of my bag. A zombie got within an arms length of me and I swung the bar, knocking him to the ground, blood splattering onto the walls. Next I'm faced with two of them, one on each side. I went to stab the thicker of the two and missed, tripping over the one I just knocked down. I knocked my head off the wall, going unconscious. The last thing I saw before going down is two figures approaching. I prayed I wouldn't turn.
© Copyright 2013 Cameryn (camerynh12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955111-Zombie-Attack-part-2