*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955405-who-are-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Comedy · #1955405
this is a short story i needed to write for school, don`t blame me for the bad translation
There once was a man in Baghdad , who dreamed he ate his shoe . He dreamed and dreamed and dreamed , but the shoe did not stop. So he ate on and on and on. Yet he found the shoe tasty, therefore when he was done he began his second shoe, which tasted a little less because he of his foot sweat had collected . Yet at the poor man on and on and on. When he woke up he found that he had dreamed and decided to go to buy more. Shoes to the shoe store And what smelly shoes say , yet he kept eating and eating and eating until the shoe store was empty , so he went to Amsterdam and what was that a final flying say , he flew and flew and flew and that was certainly 10 hours . When he had landed at Schiphol once he went swimming in the canals to diving shoes and continue to eat again. Then he was called by his wife to say that he had come for the food at home. So back to the plane and fly and fly and fly back home. When he was come into Baghdad he saw that the road was closed because Osama Binlade was in the City . The man was angry because he had to pay additional for the taxi to get home. So halfway through he decided to step out and walked straight to Osama , and they "Sir Binladen , Could I eat your shoe? " Osama looked at him with an angry look and said angrily : " No, never , how dare you ask . You are here against the wall . " The man was forced against a wall and was lashed with steel cables . Then he heard that 10 men stood behind him and Osama said : "Say that again and these 10 men first cut out your heart before they execute you. " Our poor man did not know what to do and repeated his question . Osama was crazy and gave his men the command to extract his heart. The poor man cried out in pain as the blade touched his skin . But when his skin was once open the men were amazed , he had no more . Heart Osama saw this and asked in surprise : " . Where is your heart " Well , said the man who just turned . I'm not who you think I am, and my heart is hidden in a wooden box on an island guarded by my pet . Who's your pet then asked Osama . My pet is called the Kraken and my name ... I 'm Davy Jones .
© Copyright 2013 beebee12 (beebee12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955405-who-are-you