*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955441-Pukin-tickles-Teppei-improved
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1955441
Teppei gets tickled by Pukin... and Joa (ops, spoiler!). Very mature F*/M tickling!
“Lay him over there” ordered Pukin, motioning for a large hospital bed along one of the room's walls. She then turned back to the table, making full use of her four arms to prepare tonics and antiseptics.
Two saiseiya set a third one down where she had indicated.
“Undress him” Pukin urged again, leaving a tray stuffed with medicines on a night table nearby. As the two man bared his chest, she searched him for wounds. There was none, just like they had said. Still, something was bound to be wrong, as Teppei would not wake up no matter what they tried. So, his rescuers had deemed wise to have Pukin visit him.
She examined more closely for even the smallest injury, to no avail. Besides, Teppei's face did not have the characteristic expression of who was on the verge of a violent death. Instead, his unconscious features were frozen in a frightened face. From time to time, he would stir about in his slumber. Pukin quickly sedated him. He stopped moving, and the frightful expression left his visage. His head sank in the pillow when his muscles relaxed.
“You two, get out. I will handle things from here. He doesn't seem to be in danger, but I need to carry out some analysis. Thank you for your work”
The saiseiya greeted her back and left.



Pukin sat on a chair, fiddling with her glasses tiredly. From a medical point of view, Teppei was fine. She had found no foreign substance in his bloodstream beside the tranquillizer she had used. However, he was in an inexplicable state of shock. She shook her head and stood up to prepare various intravenous injections. Needle in one hand, she held up his muscular arm, but, when she was about to pierce it, an idea planted its roots in her mind and refused to go away.
A couple of years earlier, Teppei and Pukin had dated for some time, before straying due to their occupations. Their mutual feelings had subsided, but the vision of Teppei's hot body rekindled desire in Pukin's heart. He was at her disposal, oblivious to everything. The perfect chance.
Her master would have killed her, but she made her pick. She put down the tube.
He is in no life-threatening danger, after all she mulled. Physiologically speaking, he is sleeping. It should do him no harm if I “heat” his nervous system a bit.
So, she scribbled four fingers on his ribs. Even in his coma-like condition, Teppei jolted and smirked. Pukin felt a familiar warmth invade her head and groin.
During their first night together, she had told him of her favorite sex game. He had initially accepted, but soon after she had started, he had found out he could not stand it and had broken his restraints. Now, however, he was weak as a child.
Pukin rested her spectacles on the bedside table and undid her braid. For some reason she did not know, her usual look made her feel uncomfortable when she did that sort of thing. Teppei had once joked about it being a symptom of dissociative identity disorder. One thing was for sure: the mild, calm, caring doctor was no longer, replaced by a woman with a scheme and the determination to put it into effect.
First, she stripped him of his shoes, socks, pants and underwear, leaving him naked on the bedspread. Her heart raced at the sight of his penis at rest. She caressed it, taking pleasure in the small shift in Teppei's lips. When the hell did she get so lustful? Who cared. She knew she was going to have the time of her life.
To prevent him from squirming around, ruining her fun and harming himself, Pukin planted four seeds in the ground, one for each of his limbs. In less than five seconds, just as many Binding Trees crawled around her captive's wrists and ankles, firmly restraining him with his arms crossed right above his head and legs spread apart. Finally, she laid a white blanket on his lower body, just to make sure her desire would not make the game end too soon.
Pukin checked Teppei's conditions one last time, then she prepared to begin.



Teppei was blocked. The cloaked man had performed Knocking on him, and he could not move at all. He, grandson of “Knocking Master” Jirou himself! As he watched in horror the figure approach, he gulped down hard and doubled his efforts to escape, failing.
“Now you die” uttered the caped figure, who was standing right in front of him. Teppei screamed. But his yell soon turned to laughter as the man started to tickle his flanks. “WHAT?!” he managed to think.




Pukin chose to use only two hands for the first minutes as a “warm-up”. She  raked them up and down Teppei's sides, and he smiled in his sleep. Shortly after, the smile had turned to chuckles. Had he been awake, his reaction would have been much stronger, but Pukin knew he was feeling the full effect of the tickling. His lips framed some words in-between the snickering, but she couldn't make them out. Then, she moved up to his ribs. Teppei's body spasmed, but he wasn't going anywhere. He started giggling harder.
“N-nohoahahahaha whahahahaht are youhu dohohohihihihihihihihng?”
Pukin initially froze, but she relaxed when she realized he was merely dreaming. What is he seeing? she wondered. She tickled the gap between each rib and the next, working her way up towards his underarms. However, instead of hitting that area, she moved sideways to his pecs, tracing their outline. She had avoided his pits for a specific reason: that was his worst spot, and she wanted to savor the rest before heading there. Teppei's giggling decreased, but went up again when she began playing with his nipples. She drew circles around them, making him laugh and moan at the same time.
“Plehihihihihise, stohohoOOOhohop, ahahAAHahahahah... Ah... ahahahahahahahahahahah”
Pukin was getting impatient, but she imposed herself to test his upper body before taking it up a notch. Unbeknownst to her, a small tent was forming beneath the blanket.



Within his dream, just like in reality, Teppei was sweating at full force. The man's hands flew from his sides to his ribs, and from there to his pecs. The saiseiya's jumper and shirt disappeared at his touch. He was very skilled at drawing the laughter out of him. At some point, he started to tpy with his nipples. Pleasure and ticklish shock intermixed, generating a sensation that was both arousing and disagreeable. Even worse, his pants were rubbing ever-so-lightly against his penis, the friction turning him on even more.
“Plehihihihihise, stohohoOOOhohop, ahahAAHahahahah... Ah... ahahahahahahahahahahah”
But the cloaked figure did not stop; instead, he prodded his firm abs.




Pukin felt his six pack, massaging it. She then took four fingers, two for each hand of her upper set, and made them vibrate while in contact with the toned muscles, which turned to jelly in an instant. Teppei burst out laughing. He squirmed as much as he could, but the Binding Trees held him in place. Enjoying the result, she shifted to the underlying pair of abs, only to find out, much to her satisfaction, that they were even more sensitive. She also dipped her index in his navel, earning a loud, womanly yelp. She twisted her finger around, stimulating the skin down there, before blowing a raspberry. Teppei thrust up his hips as little as he could, causing the blanket to stroke his dick and the lump to grow bigger. This time, Pukin noticed. A perverted glint in her eyes, she hit his lower abdomen, and the laughter seemed to increase twofold.
“AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHHAHA NOHOHOH! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!”
She kept that up for a few minutes, then she started to squeeze his hips and let her digits slide along his oblique abs, reaching many times under the sheet, making him repeat his previous reaction. While the hips demanded a firm touch, the obliques worked better with a feathery approach. Needless to say, Teppei was going ballistic. His waist was his second worst – or best – spot. His laughing fit became interspersed with occasional coughs as he gasped for air.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOHOHOHHOHOHOHN'T AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!”



Things were getting pretty terrible for the saiseiya, because his pants had receded far below his waistline, barely covering him; yet, the rubbing motion did not halt, and his bulge was really asking for attention at that point. However, the only person there was the cloaked man, and he appeared rather satisfied with tormenting one of the most sensitive areas of his body.
He couldn't take it any longer, but the Knocking was still effective, leaving him there, immobile, exposed.




Tears of ticklishness were streaming down Teppei's face, drenching the pillow, but that only prompted Pukin to go on. She finally chose to really put his fiber to the test: she dove right in his pits. Teppei howled. His whole body tensed, as if charging an explosion of laughter. And when it happened, it was deafening.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH”
She alternated between his hairless hollows and the zone right below, keeping him in constant frenzy. The more she dug in, the more he jerked.
“STOP STOHOHOHOHOAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHPPAHAHHAHAHAHA! ENOUAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGH GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!”
The tickling was unbearable. It probably didn't last more than ten minutes, but by the end Teppei no longer had the strength to fight back. He was panting so heavily Pukin considered letting him catch some breath.
“Rest for now. But afterwards...” she murmured, cracking her sixteen knuckles.



When he thought he was on the verge of suffocating, the man stopped. He withdrew and just stared at him while he recovered. Instead of rejoicing, the green-haired saiseiya was worried. “What is gonna happen now?”
His query was not left unanswered for a long time. Too soon, the cloaked figure walked down some invisible stairs, so that he was right beneath his victim. Then, he raised his arms. From the dark sleeves, countless tentacles sprouted and attacked his feet.




“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA NO MOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHREHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!”
Singularly speaking, there wasn't a spot on his feet that was as ticklish as his pits; however, with his feet perfectly still and his toes pried back by the Binding Trees, and twenty fingers running wild all over his soles, Teppei reached a whole new level of agony.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH”
Pukin, crouched between his legs with her back facing him, was using two hands to tickle his arches and two to prod the superior part of his feet, going as far as to scratch at the base of his toes. The saiseiya had never experienced anything worse.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... CAN'T TAHAHAHKE IHIHIHIT AHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
On the other hand, his tickler was in utter paradise. She loved the feeling of his beautiful, preciously sensitive soles under her nails, she loved their shape and size, his slender digits. She started to tickle even his toes and the spaces between them, while scribbling the rest of her fingers all over his feet. He had lost it, completely.
Pukin never would have stopped if she hadn't seen the blanket lifting considerably. The friction had awakened Teppei's nearly 8 inch long staff, which was sticking out as if calling for her desperately. But she had a much more evil scheme. She ceased the torture and took place right in front of the throbbing pole. Then, she unleashed her full power on Teppei's thighs, perineum and balls. The sexual pleasure only added to his suffering.
“NOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOAHAHAH-AH!- NO... No – oh! - StoHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHHOHHOPAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”
After a while, Pukin moved her hands to his hips and upper body, tickling furiously. But it was only when she dug all four hands in his underarms, the first set right in the center of the hollows and the second where the pits joined the pecs, that his laughter exceeded even that from the foot tickling.
He couldn't talk anymore. He couldn't buck anymore. He just lay there, screaming and shrieking.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHHAA AHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!”
When he was about to fall into silent laughter, the woman took her two lower hands and started to lightly caress Teppei's penis. Due to his throat being so hoarse, the moaning was far more audible now.
“Aahahahhaha AAH... Ahah UGH... AH... ahahahahhahahahahahahahah AH...”



Now starkly naked, the green-haired saiseiya could still thrash about and yell at the top of his lungs in his dream, and that is exactly what he did. The tentacles were gathered in three bunches, two of which were assaulting his extremely ticklish pits, whilst the other had turned his attention to his remarkable cock and was stroking it. Teppei was no novice. He knew what terrible combination pleasure and tickling were. And he knew what would happen to his body if he were to cum. So, when a group of appendages wrapped themselves around his dick, he shouted “NO!”.



A fifth Binding Tree pinned the saiseiya’s hips down. With him unable to evade her touch, Pukin started to jerk him off. Her hand pumped at a very slow pace, barely stroking the skin. At the same time, her fingers were prodding both his underarms and lower abdomen, keeping him constantly over the edge. She was good at that. No matter how much he shifted, he could neither shy away nor “help himself”. What was coming out of Teppei’s mouth was – beside the drool framing the corners of his lips – an incredibly loud cacophony of giggling sighs. The impact on his mind was devastating.
It went on for twenty minutes. And it could have lasted longer, if Pukin had not feared his temperature could go up too much from the tickling and… abeyance.
She tightened her grip and pumped faster. In less than five seconds, with a glass-shaking moan, Teppei came. He kept spewing warm sperm all over his pecs and abs for quite a bit, that orgasm was the longest he had ever had.
Pukin ran to the shelf, she could not afford to lose time. After the climax, his body was more ticklish, and she had a very special Ingredient in store which she had revived for an occasion like that. She planted a small, reed seed in the saiseiya’s bellybutton, where a pool of spunk had gathered. A shoot sprang up in an instant, and just as quickly a tangle of vines erupted from the seed, enveloping Teppei's whole body. Each vine had feather-like leaves and appendages with bristles.
That plant, prior to its extinction, was known as Ravish Beam, because it needed the nutrients from animal bodily fluids to grow and bear fruit. However, lacking eyes, the only way it had to seize what it needed was by trapping the target and moving its body blindly until it released. In short, the perfect tickling tool.



“Please... stop... pant... I can't... take it... any more...” begged Teppei after he recovered the capacity to speak. The tickling had stopped, but his whole body still tingled, and he had never felt so defenseless. The tentacles had not released him. They waved as if undecided. The cloaked man kept staring at him with his empty eyes without uttering a word.
However, the quiet came to an end. Without notice, the tendrils descended on him; but as soon as they made contact with his skin, they multiplied! Some of them felt like fingers, others like brushes, others like feathers. Heels, arches, toes, even in-between; thighs, crotch area, including his dried out balls and cock, which went stiff again; belly, chest, armpits, everything was theirs to tickle. They even ventured in spots which had not been taken advantage of before, like under his knees, his ass, back and neck. Stimulated by the previous orgasm, Teppei was turned in the blink of an eye in a laughing, shrieking, tearing, bucking mess.
The finger-like tentacles felt horrible especially on his upper body; on the contrary, the feather-like ones were more effective on his dick, scrotum and anus. The brushes were just unparalleled in giving hell to his feet. That was too overwhelming to fall into silent laughter.
“RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH GAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA”




Pukin was jabbing all her twenty fingers in her captive's armpits and ribs, contending those spots with the plant. The bean did not attack her: after all, the sweaty, tasty, nutritious prey was Teppei. It took less than five minutes to make him cum again. However, this time the tickling went on without relenting, and the saiseiya howled for the first twenty seconds non-stop before releasing a coughing fit. The vines absorbed his sperm and grew more branches, fueling his ordeal. That was the true epitome of tickling.
The interval between one orgasm and the other kept shortening; by the third, Pukin had injected Teppei with an aphrodisiac-energizing tonic to keep him going.
Finally, she began to undress herself.
When she made her way to Teppei's throbbing shaft, the Ravish Beam started to slither around her body, but she wasn't sensitive. The vines caressing her thighs, hard nipples and clitoris made her vision go blurry as she took his manhood inside her.



Teppei wanted to black out so badly but, despite trying, he just couldn't bring himself to lose his sense. A strange vigor had empowered his body, mind... and genitals. He was sure the tickling had driven him mad. Soon after the fifth climax, he suddenly felt the pleasure increasing: the lower section of the cloaked figure had melted in a black fluid that had enveloped his dick, masturbating him!
Unable to hold it, stimulated by the liquid and the tendrils, he shot his load once more. His incoherent, inhuman bellow was filled with both bliss and suffering.




Pukin, still naked, flopped down on a chair, exhausted. She had never abused a patient that much, and the only reason she had stopped was because she was afraid of really harming Teppei's health. She had come three times, plus one when she failed to escape the Ravish Beam's branches. She had made it wither before the sunset, but the first stars had come out and her captive was still panting and snickering.
Poor soul, after all, he had had... how many orgasms? One when she jerked him off, four with the plant, three when he was in her pussy, one more with the plant...
That made it nine. And her medicines made him feel no pain.
He owes me one Pukin mused, smirking. Wait. Nine? That's no good.
She stood up and walked over to the bed.
“Let's round it up” she said, opening her mouth and spidering her fingers on Teppei's thighs and abs.
© Copyright 2013 mangaboytkl (mangaboytkl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955441-Pukin-tickles-Teppei-improved