*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955873-The-Tube
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1955873
Contest entry. Word limit. Erotica about stranger danger
The Tube

Word count 869

She was conscious only of the book in her hand and the steady passage of stations until she felt the prickling sensation of eyes upon her. Glancing up she was suddenly aware of how empty the carriage was. Looking left or right, there was only her, and the boy.

She'd noticed him when he'd got on just after King's Cross, then had forgot about him as the rumble of the train and the soft cadence of her inner reading voice shut everyone else out.

Now he was sat just across from her. Staring.

She was used to stolen glances from men on the tube. She was young, had good legs, firm, high breasts. She wore her assets well so it was to be expected. But usually men only gave her furtive looks. Pretending to notice something just beyond her. The boy was different. Wanton.

She was thinking boy, but he was probably nearer twenty. Now he was closer she could see a tattoo through the short bristle of his close cropped hair and make out more ink scrawled around his wrist and forearm. That and the football shirt with the knock-off trainers screamed bad news. Still. He wasn't bad looking.

His eyes were trailing over her thighs and lingering at the dark swatch shadowed by her skirt. He was aware she'd caught him looking, but he just smiled and kept his eyes on the space between her legs.

A wicked flicker within made her shift position, letting her dress ride up as her knees slipped further apart.

The boy reciprocated the move and she could see now that he was already hard.

She was immediately aware of having grown wet in that short space of time. It made the thin panties she had on feel thick and heavy. That weight translating to a delicious warm buzz in the hood of her clitoris. She ran a tongue over the back of her teeth and opened her legs further, feeling the slippery pull of her lips parting.

Embarrassingly she noticed she could smell her own sex filling the carriage, fighting for dominance with the odours of stale beer and vinegary chips. If anyone was to walk in now, what would they see, what would they think.

Then suddenly the boy was up and standing in front of her, a smirking grin locked across his features. The book was forgotten, left neglected on the seat next to her. But her hands stayed clasped in her lap.

The boy checked left and right, the rippling flicker of tunnel lights giving his face more animation than he himself allowed it. His crotch was in her face. That angry bulge seeming to pulse and throb like something inside intended to reach out and grab her.

She pulled her head back. But maybe the boy misread the signs because as she did so he pulled his pants down just far enough to allow his cock to finally drop free and stick out toward her, hard and erect.

They stayed that way for a frozen moment, until, without even thinking the action into being, she reached out with her right hand and gently squeezed the end of his cock.

The boy immediately arched his back and a small drop of pre-cum formed at the tip.

His cock was amazingly smooth, and rock solid. Maybe he was younger than she'd thought. She gently ran her fingers down the shaft and back up, then again, but gripping it firmer this time.

She could already gage a tensing in his groin, could feel a tightening in his balls as they rubbed against her knuckles. And then, suddenly, she leant forward and let the stranger's cock enter her mouth.

The size of it immediately filled her, pushed her tongue to the floor of her mouth and drove her hands to the cheeks of his arse to prevent him pumping with any force and choking her.

She allowed her hands to play and roam as his thick cock glided over her tongue, teeth and lips triggering a mirror image of sensation in her soaking wet cunt still encased behind a flimsy membrane of protective material.

She sucked, just a little, as he entered her mouth on the fourth or fifth time and that caused the boy to rise up on the balls of his feet. The angle pushed the tip of the penis into her throat almost causing her to gag. Tears filled her eyes, causing make-up to smear and run. She fought to remove the cock at the last second, but it was too late and she felt the hot, salty blast of his cum ejaculating into her mouth in strong, heavy bursts until she had no choice but to swallow.

And then a voice broke through the spell.

"Tickets please."

The doors opened on the station and she slipped out just as the guard was approaching. The boy turned to face him, all grin and swagger. But as he reached into his back pocket where his wallet should have been he had just enough time to see the girl on the platform separating his cash from his cards before the tunnel swallowed her up and the tube moved on.
© Copyright 2013 Volpone (volpone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955873-The-Tube