*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956225-56-Water-Street
Rated: E · Other · Mystery · #1956225
1st book to the series
Somethings not right at number 56 Water Street. From the sidewalk in front of the abandoned house, ten-year-old best friends Derek and Ravine watch lights flicker on and off, again and again. When they race home to tell their parents, theyre in for a shock: there is no house at 56 Water Street! The house is invisible to everyone but Derek and Ravine, and the ghost haunting the old place wants to get their attention. Trapped for more than a hundred years, Isabel Roberts needs to solve the mystery of her younger sisters fate before she can truly rest in peace. And shes chosen Derek and Ravine to help her. When the two friends summon the courage to venture inside the house, theyre unprepared for what they find (after all, meeting a ghost face-to-face isnt exactly normal) and for the spine-tingling adventures in store for them. But Derek and Ravine are determined to help Isabel. If they dont, she could be a ghost forever!
© Copyright 2013 Melissa Strangway (chaoticwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956225-56-Water-Street