*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956264-ReyChapter-1The-Annoying-Bee-do
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1956264
A fiction about a 21-year old girl, who's about to make a drastic change in her life.
Porcelain skin,red lips and ivory black hair…

down to elbows- sure that’s one fly chick. She’s standing still in a bus stop, eyes open wide, carefully eyeing every person that passes by. She swiftly grabbed a dude by the arm, and then out with a gun she pointed at the guy’s backbone, covering it with her denim cardigan. That tough chick-is me. You’re probably wondering why I’m taking this guy as a hostage, secretly in a public place. Well, I don’t know for sure. But I know he’s the key to big bucks. I’m one of the few hired people who’ll deal with this guy. “Who are you?” he asks. “Is it important now? Mind saving your butt first,” I replied. Well, he’s got to save his butt, literally. “Move, “I whispered. “Huh? “He asked. “Forward, there’s a motorbike at the next block,” I said. “Drive it!” I commanded. “But I don’t know how,” he said. “Wanna die?” Then he got up to my bike, and then I did, making sure that the tip of my pistol touches his spine. “Go straight, there’ll be a dead end, and then go right,” I told him the directions. He was driving slowly at first, obviously he was telling the truth. This dude doesn't know how to run a bike. Later, he became shaky yet faster. We got to the warehouse where the rest of my kind awaits. I got down first, grabbing him by the collar of his jacket. The warehouse was very dark, dusty and full of little creatures. Who knows what they are? “Good job, Rey!” Glenn shouted at me. “So, this is him?” Bing asked. Well, Bing has always been hesitant with my work. She can’t go on without interrogating me for a second. “How did you find him?’’ she asked. “I have my ways,” I firmly said ending it with an eyebrow twitch. This time, both of Glenn and Bing’s guns are pointed to this “Key to big bucks dude”. “ So, where’s the money?” Glenn asked. The dude just kept quiet. “You’re not answering?” Bing shouted. “Can I please have some water? I almost had a panic attack while driving. I never drove a motorbike before.” “Ha!,” I let out a single-syllabled laugh. This dude is really something. “Where did the old man put his riches before he went bye-bye?” Glenn shouted as he glared him down. Well, I don’t know why we’re hunting this dude down, but I’m just in for the money. I’m one dumb assassin. I was a bit lost in the moment as I was staring blankly in to the void. Suddenly I heard the police’s vehicle coming. That annoying “Bee-do-bee-do” sound always calls for a day off. They were closer; I know for sure we’re outnumbered. There are only three of us, Glenn, Bing and I. “We have to retreat,” Bing said still in a calm manner. “Agree,” Glenn and I replied. The dude’s still in shock and was still in a post panic attack mode. He was still so confused. Glenn and Bing were already running away. But I just can’t let this mission go and fade before my very eyes. I had to do something on our advantage. So, in less than a second I shot the dude’s leg. Right at that moment policemen started coming in. I ran as fast as I could, rolled over, and ducked behind empty barrels, literally saving my butt. I got out of the warehouse. I have been doing this well, indirectly half of my life. I have been as fast as Flash, constantly running away from these annoying cops and there Bee-do-bee-do vehicles. I jumped on my motorbike and drove it the fastest I ever did. This is my life, this is me, this is Rey.
Share this:
© Copyright 2013 Little Miss Lemon (misslemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956264-ReyChapter-1The-Annoying-Bee-do