*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956760-October-Challenge-Day-7
by Rojodi
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1956760
Plot points and research
Plot Points:

Awakening in 1982: Micah dreamed, or so he thought, of being an older man, being an ambushed private investigator who managed to kill two of his attackers.

Talking with older sister: He knew something was different when he awoke. He felt as if there was another person, a soul, a consciousness inside. Ewa did not judge him harshly. She listened and suggested that he put it aside for the day and enjoy the prom.

Albany High Prom: Micah meets a few of Antoinette’s friends and explains his Chance nickname. He also has to deal with one of her former boyfriends, someone that can’t understand how she could love him no longer.

Picking up Antoinette:Micah is introduced to her boss, an older man that has had an unlawful crush on her since the first time he saw her.

The Dream Rewritten: Given an opportunity for extra credit, Micah writes the dream as a short story. His journalism teacher wants to print it, only after researching the players involved.

Dangerous: Micah picks her up after work, he’s ambushed.

Discovery: He finds that the map did exist, a copy was stolen. His family has a reproduction.

On the farm: It comes down to the two of them, Van Rossum is upset.

Research needed:

The upstate New York area, nicknamed the Capital District, was once part of the Van Rensselaer Manor or Rensselaerwyck, ruled by the Patroon.

Several Native American tribes lived in the area, including the Mahican/Mohican and Mohawk.

The Schoharie Valley of New York was known as the “Breadbasket of the American Revolution.” There is several underground caves and large cavern systems under the Valley.
© Copyright 2013 Rojodi (rojodi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956760-October-Challenge-Day-7