*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956971-Merchants-Paradise-Welcome-to-Arcana
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1956971
A merchant's adventure to a land of mysteries and greed.
Today begins a story of an adventurer named Crassus, a mysterious boy, unlike any other, traveling in the lands of Arcana, a land of mysteries and greed.



[Inside an Inn located at Parthia, the capital of Arcana]



Crassus: *Snoring* I'm the richest Merchant in Arca (Door slaps loud) uhh huh O.O? huh!

Inn Owner: *calculating on his tri-colored abacus* Time's up buddy! You only paid 53 Nummus and that's only 7 hours 43 minutes and 3 seconds worth of rest time at my Inn! Please pack your dirty things and leave, or of course, you could always pay for an extension. *smiles and laugh as he turns around and leave*

Crassus: *shouts at the Inn-Owner* HEY!! C'mon dude!! Darn it!



[Outside the Inn]



Crassus:  *while sitting outside the Inn* Now what! I got rubbed, chased by a flying goat and lost all my items to trade, what a wicked day -_- sigh~.

*A kid holding a Silver Apple walked in front of him*

Crassus: Hey, hey kid! *he lost control while running towards the kid and bumping him* I I'm sorry kid, but where did you find that Silver Apple you are holding?

Kid: Oh, this? *he showed the Silver Apple* A very ugly mister dropped it, and just when I was about to give it back, the ugly mister run.

Crassus: Okay kid, if you can manage to point me to this ugly mister you are talking about, I'll give you 2,000 Nummus in return.

Kid: Wh wha what!! T t two two thousand Nummus? Th that's about 4 months worth of ca-ca-candies!



[Inside an Eatery]



Inn Owner: *while serving food to a mysterious wizard* Heard that mister? He's going to pay 2,000 Nummus to a kid, WHAT A JOKE HAHAHA!!

*The mysterious wizard revealed his face showing his blind-folded eyes, he then slams his hand on the table*

*The Inn Owner was pushed and lying at the ground, scared*

Wizard: You, who have both of your Eyes but failed to see, what is your name?

Inn Owner: *answered with a shaking voice* Falcon Basilica

Wizard: The Merchant is not what he seemed to be, I know this like I know that you are one of the Royal Alchemists, Mr. Basilica.

*Falcon jumps backwards and took something inside his pocket but even before he knew it, the Blind Wizard was already gone*



*Meanwhile, Crassus and the Kid went to the place where the Kid found the Silver Apple*



Crassus: Is this the place kid?

Kid: YESS!! Look mister! There's the ugly mister I was talking about!



*Crassus charged towards the super ugly mister but bad luck kicked-in and he accidentally stepped on a Poo and rolled towards the Ugly Mister's Gang*



Kid: WHAT THE HECK!!! O.O!! *the kid run to escape*

Crassus: Hi there ugly mister ^_____^, can I have my bag back?

Dane Scafold: FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT UGLY! KILL THE MERCHANT!!

Crassus: Wawait wait!! Nooo!! *he closed his eyes and covered his face with both of his hands*



*7 archers aimed at him, but just when they are about to release the arrows a young man that seemed to be the leader of the Gang threw his bag in front of him*



Young man: This is what you're looking for aye? Let's go Dane *he, along with Dane Scafold and the archers left the scene*

Dane Scafold: *Shocked and doesn't know what's going on* Why did you saved his life brother Ghen ?

Ghen: I did not spared his life, I saved ours.



*Crassus tried to stand and removed the dust from his pants*



Crassus: Woo that was one scary gang, good thing they are kind, haha!! It's not a wicked day after all. *he carried his bag, smiled and walked away*



[Parthia Town]



Kid: *Crying out loud* I won't be eating any candies at all! You liar liar liar!

*the kid grabbed the Silver Apple and as he pose to throw it, a Knight on a red and black armor hold his arm and stopped him from throwing the Silver Apple.*

Knight: Kid, Do you know Crassus?

Kid: Crassus? I never heard of him

Knight: Have you met any merchant today?

Kid: Duh, we are inside Parthia, there are thousands of merchants here, but oh wait! There was this scammer merchant who promised to give me 2,000 worth of Nummus if I could point him where I got this Apple.



*The knight took the Silver Apple and gave the kid a Metallic Feather Card*



Kid: Hey!! That's mine you *The Knight shouted*

Knight: Go to the bank and tell them to give you 2,000 Nummus, tell them that Randal sent you and give them the Metallic Feather Card.




© Copyright 2013 H. Stradivari (herosonoob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956971-Merchants-Paradise-Welcome-to-Arcana