*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957757-Alpha-and-Omega
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1957757
Alpha asks Omega. Omega parabalizes
One day, Alpha asks Omega;

"Hey O, heres a question for ya, whats the deal between a Pharisee and someone who follows Christ?"

Omega, after a spell replies;

"Put it this way, a man speaks a certain language in a very formal, strict way whereas another man speaks the same language in a less formal way, with slang and the like. What comes to mind in regards to these two men?"

"Well, I would say that the less formal man has a better grasp of the language than the other man, you know, on account of his understanding his language well enough to slang it along as it were."

Omega smiled;

"Likewise, the one who follows Christ has a better understanding of the word because he grasps the spirit of the word, rather than the form alone."

**

Both Alpha and Omega were walking in a park on a fine, spring day

"Hey O, the bible says that God is never changing right? But in the bible there are instances where God does one thing at one point, and then an entirely different thing at another point in the bible. What's with that?"

Omega, pointing to a pond, replies;

"Water changes from solid to liquid to gas, but regardless the state it is in, water is still fundamentally water. So if water is still water regardless it's form. So too is God's underlying, essential nature, regardless his actions, contradictory as it may seem.
© Copyright 2013 Chbedok (chbedok at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957757-Alpha-and-Omega