*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957928-You-and-I
Rated: E · Prose · Friendship · #1957928
How I feel about the girl who has changed my life.
When I first chatted with you online, I immediately had this feeling that there was something common between us – some sweet feeling that we shared. Back then, I didn’t really know what it was. But as time passed, and we continued spending time together online for hours and hours, I started knowing you better. And then I realized why I was so attracted to you. It was as if I was talking to someone who was my mirror image – we were very much alike. The way you opened up to me and expressed your feelings melted the thick ice that had me covered, and I felt being myself again. I felt like trusting and sharing everything with you. Thus I did so whenever I got a chance.

You made me feel great. I started to believe that I was special, and that there was someone who understood and cared for me. I would keep thinking about you all the time even when you wouldn’t be online. And, the thought that you would be thinking about me too, would make my heart leap with joy. Such was your magical influence over me.

The arguments we had from time to time, I thought, would only bring us closer. All sincere friends argue and even fight when they have to, when they feel that their friend is hurting himself/herself. But that never means that the friend who argues for your happiness and wellbeing is selfish or mean, or that he/she is deliberately being rude to hurt you. It only means that the person really cares and has the courage to argue and even fight, to save you from the pain you undergo. I am sorry for all the times I have been rude. I just want you to know that from the depths of my heart, I care for you and want you to be happy.

Physically, we may be far apart, but emotionally and spiritually we are close. When we sit together online and share our lives, I wish for time to freeze. Before I met you, I used to think that I would never be able to trust anyone again. But your cute innocence tempted me so intensely that I couldn’t resist opening up to you, listening to you and trying to change myself according to your likes and dislikes. I know my responsibilities and limitations. And I also know that most people would hate me for what I do. Still, you are always there for me and care for me with utmost sincerity.

If it was in my power, I would take all your pain away and shower you with all the happiness and joy. I intend to give only the nicest things to you. I don’t know what our destiny is, but there is one thing I am sure of. As long as I am alive, I will always be there for you...I will never stop caring for you...and everything that I have is yours too. Without you, I feel, my life would be meaningless. I am not someone else – Now I am just your shadow!
© Copyright 2013 Prince of Dhump (fahadrabbani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957928-You-and-I