*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957951-NYS-FCS-Project---WRITTEN
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #1957951
None, none, none, none
My name is William Lloyd. I was born in May of 1999 in Brookhaven, New York. In 2017, I graduated from Longwood High School with an Advanced Regents Diploma. After graduation I worked at Walmart, stocking shelves. When I earned enough money, I went to Suffolk County Community College in 2020. I got my Bachelor's Degree in the field of Science and Technology after four years. In 2025, I then started my own computer making company while still working at Walmart. My company was called SvenTech™. After 5 years of my business kicking off, I met with Bill Gates (founder of Microsoft). We met every two weeks for 6 months and spoke about each others future. We thought about our future and made SvenGate, a company that makes electronics and ways to improve a persons' online life. We started with about 50 workers in the first year. After 5 years of SvenGate™ kicking off we had over 30,000 employees. When Bill Gates died in 2045 I was stuck with 70,000+ employees to take care of. I then expanded SvenGate™ to the UK and made a game system called SvenBox™ in 2047. The release of the SvenBox™ was the biggest release in gaming history! It is now 2075, and I currently live in the UK, retired. SvenGate™ currently has $600 Trillion invested in stocks with 5,000,000 employees (working in US/UK). Due to my hard labor and schooling I have the honor of owning the biggest company in the world and living a very successful life.
© Copyright 2013 xxweirddudexx (xxweirddudexx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957951-NYS-FCS-Project---WRITTEN