*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958721-The-Jog
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alyssa
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1958721
A morning jog turns into a creepy mystery
I was jogging down the avenue with my dog, Benji, when he stops to use the bathroom. We continue or journey down the long, twisting road. Two blocks later Benji stops to use the bathroom again. Only this time something caught my attention. Benji took off. Something scared not only my dog, but me too. Something had been following us this whole time. Going from tree to bush as we job down the street. What could it be? Would it be at the next stop we make? The only way to find out was to make a pit-stop potty break. So we did. Benji seemed much more relaxed as he sat in the shade, resting his tired paws. All of the sudden he shoots up and darts for the road. What is behind that tree? A killer? Maybe a kid trying to play jokes? I ran to go get Benji and we walked cautiously back to our resting area. As I peer around the corner I look to my left, only to see a little black lab wagging its tail anxiously. Benji and I continued our walk home, allowing our new friend to follow us home.
© Copyright 2013 Alyssa (lysserrrr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958721-The-Jog