*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958826-The-Treasure-Map-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1958826
third installment of my book
         Kaine looked at the two women in front of him, both entirely different looking women, different auras around the two but could feel an intense bond between them. He reached his hand out in a friendly manner only to yank it back as a giant weapon was swung at his hand. He looked up only yo be face to face with the tip of a large deadly scythe held by the red headed woman.

         Anya took the moment to asses the two strangers, the one being held at deaths point was a dashing mean, no more than twenty-five, believed to be about six-two in her head. His handsome face was soft and adorned with a scar along his left side, almost as if he had been cut from the eyebrow and down to the mid of his cheek, that just enhanced his features. His hair was a jet black with hints of silver linings and ice blue eyes. The only eyes she had seen that were the same were the Dark Queens but instead of cold and full of hatred his were warm and welcoming. He wore clothes that framed him more as a roguish gentleman or a pirate captain. His white shirt hung loosely on him and she could see his chest under the shirt. He wore a red coat with black breeches and black boots,a sword was fastened to his hip and hung by a belt. She then turned her eyes to his friend, the giant who should scare her but didn't. He was and easy six-six, six-seven in height but she couldn't distinguish his age. His face was set hard and square with short brown hair to keep him cool. His eyes were a beautiful hazel, a color combination she had never seen before. He wore no shirt so she could see all his taunting muscles covered by tattoos and moved with every reflex or shift he made. He wore black breeches and boots with, like his friend, a sword dangling from his belt. Anya stood mesmerized at this man and was shocked back into reality when the smaller man spoke.

         "Woah girlie, were not hear to hurt you. Let's start over." He slowly reached his hand out again. " My name is Kaine Wolfe, Captain of the Onyx Jewel. Your names please fair maidens?" The giant rolled his eyes at his friend. Kaine just smiled when a dainty hand gently caressed his hand palm down.

"Anya. Anya De Ain Gel. My companion here is name Cheza Knight. She's harmless." Kaine just looked wearily at the woman dressed in black. Right and i'm king of England, Kaine thought as the woman positioned herself against a tree. Anya gave a small smile, then retracted her hand and looked at the giant and extended her hand towards him, he instantly took it, kneeled, and gently placed a kiss on it. Anya's face turned ripe as a tomato and felt like a princess. Kaine stood shocked at his friend, the fairies glowed a red and pink light, and Cheza just snickered.

"John Fang, my lady." John smiled and looked into her eyes and smiled back. Oh he as handsome as Anya thought, and when he smiled she could feel tingles and chills go through her body.

"John! I knew you liked younger women but this is just, I don't know, wrong." Kaine exclaimed.

"What are you talking about? She's nineteen at least." John replied.

"Huh..John she's no more than twel..."Kaine was about to finish but a shift in movement where Cheza stood caught his eye, and before he knew it the woman was standing infront of him.

"You can see her?"
© Copyright 2013 Chelsea Kunath (ckunath1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958826-The-Treasure-Map-Chapter-3