*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959116-Jailbaiting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · Teen · #1959116
A teenage girl's surprisingly true adventures with sexuality, older men, and being a geek.
An Intro For Writing.com
This will be a continuing work that I update periodically. I warn you, this will be a constant work-in-progress, so expect character names to be changed, sections expanded upon, and other changes to happen as I pull out the whole story. My intention of this piece is to eventually self-publish as a complete memoir, so please send me constructive feedback I can use to better my writing style.
Also, there will be graphic content - possibly of a nature you do not agree with. There will be drug and alcohol use, underage sexcapades, homosexuality, self-harm, suicide, and rape. These are only a few of the issues addressed. If you have an issue with the content, don't bother messaging me to remove it. It stays. This is the true account of my high school years, with emphasis on junior and senior years in particular. If you can't bear to read it, don't. For anyone who doesn't take issue with adult themes, I hope you enjoy the read.

Chapter 1: Matches and the girls who play with them
I have been around adults my whole life. Being born an only child will do that to you on it's own. But with my parents being liberated people of the 90's, it was only fitting I hung around with thirty-somethings from an early age. This may explain my continuing attraction to older men, and maybe my appreciation for the fashion choices of 90's era bohemians.
© Copyright 2013 Meg Rose (omegavirtuosa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959116-Jailbaiting