*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959288-Kung-Fu-Panda-Vore-Part-2
by ph0220
Rated: GC · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1959288
Po discovers what he must do to be able to unlock the true power of the dragon warrior.
In the kitchen of the Student Barracks, Master Monkey was preparing dinner for everyone. Everyone had their own turn for cooking duty and this time it was Monkey’s turn. He was cooking a big portion of noodles in a big pot. Ever since Po had joined the group they would have to make at least twice the portions as of before. The pot was almost as big as Monkey, and it was filled with at least 20 lb of noodles.

Walking from the Jade Palace to the Student Barracks Po thought about what he was going to do. He was going to eat them. It was no denying of that. It was just how do tell them that this was going to happen? “Hey. If I have you all for dinner, I will become almost as powerful as a god.” He imagined himself walking up to the furious five and saying. Their response would probably be something like… “Are you crazy?! What made you think that?!” “Well…” Po in his imagination tried to answer. “I heard it was written so in a secret scroll by Shifu.” “And you believe that it’s true?” Tigress would probably say. “Yes it true.” Po would answer calmly, “I’ve already ate Master Shifu and I have already started to feel these amazing powers starting to grow…” I could se himself stop and look at the furious five, who was both shocked and in furious. “YOU DID WHAT?!!!” he could hear them all shout at once at him. Then they would all charge at him, and beat him up. And then…Well, Po didn’t want to imagine any more. He already got a clear picture that if told them all at once, and if something went wrong in the explanation part. He would not be able to defend himself against all five of them, even with his added strength. “The best thing to do should be to try and talk to them one at the time.” Po thought as he reached the Student Barracks.

As he walked in Po could smell some wonderful smells coming from the kitchen. “Someone is making food right now, should probably start there first.” Po thought. As he was making his way in Monkey was just trying to empty the pot of water, while keeping the noodles inside. He was standing very near the lid, using all his strength trying to hold the lid opened very little, and letting the water drain into the sink. Not only was the pot made of metal and weighing just as much as him, it was also packed with 20 extra lbs of noodles. Just when it looked like he was about to be finished with it, Po walked in loudly saying “Hey Monkey!” The surprised shock of this made monkey almost losing the grip of the pot, making him quickly take a new grip from underneath, making him get soaked in some of the water and some noodles. Putting the pot back up again Monkey looked over at Po who looked very shameful. “I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have yelled like that.” He said. “It’s okay.” Monkey said, trying to get himself dry. “You couldn’t know that I was emptying the pot on water.” He said putting some big chunks of butter into the pot to let is melt. (Mostly for Po because he liked his noodles to be extra buttery) “Oh man,” Monkey said still trying to get himself dry. “I smell just like noodles right now.” “Yeah, maybe you even taste like noodles too…” Was all Po could say before a vision appeared before him.

Master Monkey was suppose to become his meal, that was the whole reason for him to meet him from the start, but now looking at him soaked up in greasy water and picking out pieces of noodles from his hair. He looked just like a meal from his dreams, and Po could almost swear that he felt a small bulge in his pants by the sight, but that would just be weird. Slowly he walked towards him licking his own lips a little. He wanted to tell him what had happened with Master Shifu, and about him having to eat all five of them. But all he could think about was hunger. He had digested Shifu very quickly because he was very small, and Po hadn’t been eating for a long time. The walk to the Student Barrack had been enough to make Po get hungry again, and now he wanted some monkey.

When he was in reach Po grabbed master monkey by his arms, making monkey look him in the eyes. Looking into Po’s eyes he saw nothing. His eyes looked so primitive and animalistic, like there was no friend there anymore. Just a predator looking for his meal. “What are you doing?” He asked “I’m sorry.” Was the only thing that Po managed to say before tighten his grips on monkeys arms, pinning them to his waist. Monkey realized that something was wrong and tried to break himself free. While his arms were useless right now, he tried everything else to fight Po. His legs, feet, tail, he even tried head butting him to defeat. While his grip didn’t lose the monkey’s effort made some difference. All the fighting made thing fall off the self and onto the floor, making a lot of noises. He knew that with all the noises his friends would soon be there to come and rescue him. Po knew that if he didn’t stop him soon the whole gang would be here. With a quick lift Po shoved the monkey’s head and shoulder inside his mouth.

Why monkey simply hadn’t screamed before (would have made it easier for the others to hear that he was in danger) never accorded to him. Maybe was so confused by Po’s behavior that he didn’t know what to feel, but he really didn’t think this was gonna happen. Now kicking and screaming like mad Po knew that the best thing to do was to end it. Quickly he started gulp him down and force more of him inside. Taking his chance to taste him he found that he was really good to. The added taste of noodles was welcoming to. When he reached monkey’s chest he released his grip from his arms, and grabbed instead his legs holding them together instead. Getting his stomach and hands inside his mouth Master Monkey started to feel his head entering the panda’s stomach chamber. Still not really believing were he was he tried to continue to shout for help. His screams became nothing but muffled noises that only Po could hear. And even then he wouldn’t hear what monkey said, or answer him because he had his mouth full. Po knew that the longer he was taking eating Master Monkey, the higher the risk was that someone else would come in and spot him in the act. Trying to be quick he showed the legs in his mouth and swallowed hard, pressing monkey’s whole upper body into his stomach. Now only having his feet sticking out, Po took a moment to take a deep breath. And then made a final swallow. He sat down resting his back against the wall, and felt how monkey’s legs and tail was going through his throat. When all of him was inside his stomach, Po looked down to admirer his work.

Unlike master Shifu who was very little and had leaved almost no size difference on Po’s stomach after being eaten, master monkey really made that difference visible. Po’s stomach was now very bloated. Due to his size he had almost never in his live got a chance to see how far he could really stuff himself. The only other time he had memories of was when he was a little kid and had manage to break into the room where his father had a big stocking of dumplings. When his father entered the room the next morning he found that almost all of the stocking were inside a very, very stuffed panda kid. His father used to tell him that that day was the start of Po’s weighty figure, and that even today he could swear that a certain place of Po’s fat felt just like the one he had as a kid. But unlike dumpling, this meal was still struggling after being eaten. He holds his hands on his belly and felt relaxing stroking it, while he got a bunch of little kicks from inside. “Just like being pregnant.” Po though joking to himself.

But his relaxation became short lived he heard a familiar voice… “Enjoying your meal?” A bit scared of being caught Po turned his head quickly towards the door to see master Viper sitting there. “What meal?” Po was asking a bit half stupid trying desperately to make it look like he had done nothing. “I heard a bunch of noises coming from the kitchen, and when I get here I found you sitting down and looking very stuffed.” “I-I can explain…” Po tried to say before Viper interrupted him. “You took and eat all our dinner!” “I did what?” Po said shocked, but then said while trying to portend guilty. “I mean, Yeah I did it. I totally did it. I selfishly ate the dinner that was meant for all 7 of us.” “That’s just great!” Viper hissed angrily while crawling herself closer to Po and the pot on the fireplace. “After a long hard training day like this I’m so hungry that I could eat a full-grown panda.” She said and glared angrily at Po. “And you just take and eat it all for yourself.” (Huh, I can’t believe that Viper is not realizing what really happened here.) Po thought to himself.

But as soon he thought that he heard Viper say. “And where is monkey? Wasn’t he supposed to cook the food? And make sure that nobody even touches it?!” she said the last sentence stretching herself closer to Po. Po gulped a little as Viper became very intense and suspicious towards him. Turning around to look closer at the small destruction that been taking place in the kitchen, Po could feel monkey trying to get contact with viper from inside him. He made Po’s stomach shake like crazy, which of curse got vipers attention. Crawling back to the panda, viper asked Po if everything was alright with him. “Yes, Yes.” Po answered. “It just takes a lot of force for my stomach to digest a big meal like this.” “Oh, Okay.” Viper said, and turned around again. And when Po though that he could finally lower his grade, a sound came from his belly. “VIPER!!!” monkey shouted with all the power in his voice from the inside. But on the outside only 10% of the volumes reach out through the stomach walls. It wasn’t loud, but it was enough to get vipers attention again. “What was that?” She asked confused. Po quickly tried to get monkey quiet by slamming his hand into his stomach as hard as he could. He realized about one second later that he just hurt himself as much as monkey. Clutching his stomach in pain viper got herself up to face level with Po and asked him if he felt well. And right when Po was about to give answer he could feel a big force coming up though his throat. “Bbuuuurrrpppp!!!!!” Po gave viper a big burp in her face. “Eeeeewwwww!” Viper responded. “Uh, sorry.” Po said, feeling kind of embarrassed. Turns out the burp were the best thing that could happen to him. Not only was it a great distraction from the voice in his stomach, but it also sucked out all of the air inside him, so monkey pretty soon afterward lost consciousness and got silent.

But just as Po though that he was safe, Viper suddenly started flickering with her tongue a lot. Knowing snakes used it as a way to smell Po wonder what she could smell for. But then it hit him. She could probably feel the smell of monkey when he burped her in the face. It seemed to be so because viper’s face started to become dead serious after doing some more flickering. “Po?” she asked very, very suspicious. “What did you eat before I got here?” “Well, I told you before viper.” Po said nervously. “I ate all the noodles in the pot.” “Can I have a look inside the pot?” Viper asked, sounding more like a treat. “O-Of course Viper.” Po said and got himself up. Viper curled herself up to the counter next to the pot and stared at Po, waiting for some action. Po understanding what she wanted took and lifted the lid of, letting viper get a good look inside. After a quick look viper stared at Po again and said. “This looks like a solid 7 portions.” “Oh, but I swear that I eat some.” Po said trying to sound convincing. “It just doesn’t look like that inside. But if you looked closer you will see that the level of the noodle should be much higher.” Not trusting his words viper still decided to take a second look inside.

(Something you should know is that the pot is at least 1,5 meters high. And the noodles still being seven portions big, would only take up around 30 centimeters of height when the pot was emptied of water. Another important thing is that Viper is about 3 meters long, meaning that she would have to use almost all of her length to be able to reach down all the way. Let’s see how that goes.)

Stretching herself down Po got desperate. Viper was on his tracks, and it wouldn’t take long before she finds out the truth. And when she does she’s going to alarm the others, and take care of Po. He couldn’t wait to digest monkey completely. He had to take care of viper now. With two thirds of her body inside the pot, Po got an idea. Quickly with one hand Po shoved the rest of Viper’s body into the pot, and with his second arm he put the lid back on. Then he used both his hands strength to keep the lid down. Viper got taken completely by surprise when she was thrown down into the pot. With the lid back on it all became very dark for her. Her only plan to get out was to smash the lid open again. Po had to use all his strength to keep the lid shut. And he could feel himself getting stronger and stronger because his digesting of monkey was increasing his strength. After a little while Po could feel that the slams against the lid had stopped. Sensing a trap Po still decided to open up the lid. He did so and looked down, and what he saw was almost laughable.

Remembering from before monkey had laid down a huge chunk of butter into the pot to melt before Po had started his meal. And when viper got tossed into the pot the butter had all melted, and starting to blend with the noodles. When viper started to fight her way out, she would have started to mix the buttery noodles around. Ending up making herself as buttery and greasy as the noodles. So now she was just lying there, unable to get a grip on either walls or floor of the pot. She couldn’t believe how pathetically vulnerable she now was. As she heard Po opening the lid, the only things the snake could think of was to wiggle around and bury her under the stack of noodles. Hoping desperately that Po wouldn’t find her, she suddenly felt two “stick” like items dig deep into the pile. He was trying to find her with chopsticks!

Po himself was taking his time enjoying this. He had always liked to play with his food, and this was no exception. Taking up single bits of long noodles Po took and insert them in his mouth, and then slurped them up quickly. He could hear Viper shivering from the pot, fearing that that was going to happen to hear. He loved his noodles extra buttery, making them easier to slurp up. Sticking his chopsticks down the pot again he felt lucky, and lucky he was when he heard a small sound coming from the noodle pile when he pinched them together. Lifting them up he could see that he had the tip of viper’s tail clinched between his chopsticks. Taking it to his mouth to munch on it made viper have a panic attack, and got her for the first time to yell out for help. Realizing that he needed to get her quiet quickly, Po took and slurped her down as fast as possible. Viper literally went from having her head buried in the noodles, to have it inside Po’s mouth and down his throat in almost one second. Po felt a bit disappointed over how fast that meal went. She went down even faster then master Shifu, and he was eaten voluntarily. Viper herself didn’t feel better being curled up inside the panda’s belly. Not only had she been defeated in the most humiliating way, she had now also been devoured in a dishonest way. “I swear, if I wasn’t going to be digested alive right now, I would have killed myself.” Viper said bitterly to herself.

Not making much of an impression on his belly, Po could still feel how his already digestion of viper was starting to give affect. With the powers of Shifu, monkey and viper, Po could feel that he was stronger, more agile, and could plan strategies better. Patting his belly he thought about how he was going to do with devouring the remaining three. If he was going to explain to them how things where. Or if he was going to continue to “take care” of them one by one. Looking to his side (towards the door) he stumbled back a little by the shock of what he saw.

Standing by the door was the three remaining kung fu masters. And by the looks on their faces Po knew that they knew everything. He knew that viper’s cry for help before being eaten had been heard, and when they arrived they had probably seen him stroking and holding his belly. Setting two plus two together they easily figured out where viper had disappeared. Now Po where in that exact situation that he had pictured in his day dream earlier. But this time it was in real life. The angry faces of Tigress, Crane and Mantis showed that they where not going to be listening to anything from him.

As he slowly back away from them he could see that any second now they where going to be charging at him with all their forces. Reaching the wall Po took a quick look and saw a window near by. He knew that outside it was three floors down to the ground, but he was in such a tight spot that he had to take his only chance on escape. He took batch and jumped out of the window, and landed gently on the ground. Considering the big bloated middle of masters he had to carry around, he knew it was the powers of the dragon warrior that had helped him once again.

Knowing he didn’t have much time before the rest of the gang where here, Po choose to try and hide inside the peace garden. The peace garden is a place were anyone who needed a time out to rest their spirit could go and relax. He rushed through the entrance (which was a hedge wall with a big hole for entering) with the three masters shortly after. As they entered they saw no sights of Po. All they saw was a big round pond, and three paths leading through different directions. Tigress ordered them to each take a separate path and yell if they saw Po. Tigress and mantis immediately went their own path while Crane felt that he needed to drink some water first. Not having any water for a while, plus a sudden chase after Po would make anyone thirsty. What he didn’t know was that Po actually was hiding underwater. (The pond was a couple of meters deep so Po floated around with no problems) Holding his breath he was hoping crane would be finished soon and walked away, leaving Po a chance to escape. Seeing crane’s beck stop entering the water Po guessed that he was finished drinking and on his way of leaving. Feeling relieved Po could feel that something was on its way to escape his stomach. Wanting to hold it in he couldn’t, and he felt another burp press itself toward his mouth.

Just as crane was preparing to take of and scan from the air, he could hear a small bubble pop up from the pond. Walking up suspiciously he lowered his head closer to the surface trying to see if something was down there. Only to get two big paws grabbed around him, and dragging him down into the pot. From the surface it was a moment of quietness and peace, as the garden was known for. But underwater it was a battle on life or death. With limited air, and not wanting to make any noise to alert the others, Po knew he had to make this meal a quick one. Opening his mouth wide, Po took crane’s head inside and swallowed. Knowing he was going to take in big amounts of water too made Po realize that this one was going to be challenging. Making it quick Po took several big swallows, and got up to the surface when only cranes feet were still hanging out. Taking in a big breath Po took and swallowed cranes feet, adding him to the list. Inside Po’s belly Crane did almost no resistance trying to get out because the water had made his feathers wet and useless. It was like trying to fight his way out through a pile of dough. His body just felt stuck.

Getting himself out of the pond, Po found out that the water level had sunk with about a few inches after he had had his fight with Crane. Looking at his belly he could believe it. Not only had it grown from him eating four of his masters, but it had also swelled out about 2 feet from all the water he had swallowed. He could feel his belly jiggle and sloshing from the slightest touch because of that. “Man,” he thought “If I weight 290lbs before all this, I must have gained at least 100 more by now.” Like if that wasn’t enough, so had the rest of his body started to gain weight as well. Another of the many powers of the dragon warrior seemed to be to give him the ability to digest his food much faster. So that the remains of monkey, viper and crane had pretty quickly got turned into body fat. This made Po’s body starting to swell a little. His arms and legs got thicker. His hips got wider, and more of his neck started too disappeared. Luckily for him that his pants where made to be extra stretchy so they could adapt to his new body. The only thing remaining in his belly was the water he had swallowed earlier, still leaving him with a very round and bloated water balloon of a belly. It now stood out 2 more feet then usual, and his belly button looked to have grown about 2 inches in diameter.

Hearing the sound of water splashing Tigress and Mantis had returned to the pond to see what had made the sound. As they arrived they saw Po getting up from the pond clutching his stomach. They both knew that he must have gotten Crane. Tigress wanted them to lay low, and take on Po by surprise. But Mantis was to blinded by hate and revenge to listen to Tigress plan. With a loud shout, “HEY YOU!!!!!” Mantis got Po’s attention and he turned his oversized body in his direction. “DIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!” Mantis shouted and jump kicked towards him, aiming to strike him in the center with all his might. And that’s just what he did, but not in the way he intended to.
His plan was to hit him in his stomach so hard that it would make his midsection explode. But charging towards him while Po was slowly turning around lead to some very, very bad luck for mantis. As mantis charged through the air towards Po, he couldn’t stop himself when he saw where he was headed. Right towards the panda’s navel. Having grown bigger since his gaining mantis looked like being the perfect size to fit through nicely. Which he did. If you where not paying attention you would have missed it. As mantis made contact with Po’s bellybutton it only took a few seconds for him to go from the outside of Po’s body to the deep inside of his belly. Much of it was his owned fault, because of the massive speed and strength he had throw in his kick that Po almost didn’t have to do anything. He just managed to turn around to hear the shout from mantis, before he felt a strange, tingling sensation in his belly. Looking down he saw how his belly button was getting sucked in, (dragging part of his belly inside to) before it bounced out into its natural shape again. Inside his belly his acids had been working on overtime digesting the previously three furious fives, so when little mantis got pressed inside there was such a big level of acid inside that as soon as he entered he fell down into the big acid lake, and got dissolved immediately like if it was lava. All Po could feel of it was him getting a little stronger again.
© Copyright 2013 ph0220 (ph0220 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959288-Kung-Fu-Panda-Vore-Part-2