*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960346-From-Cold-to-Warm-1
by Zragh
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #1960346
This fiction will take place shortly after the end on the human-covenant war.
This fiction will take place shortly after the end on the human-covenant war. It will be featuring my OCs and some references to Halo characters. I do not own Halo. Halo is a property of 343 industries.

Warning: This fanfic may contain some mature content.

1

January 15th, 2555. Two years after the end of the Human-Covenant war, relations between Humans and Sangheili were promising. The peace was maintained between the two species, for many purposes: the sangheili had an advanced technology, but were slow to discover and research new technology. Humans, however, could easily improve theirs, and learn new way to use it. Both sides had something the other needed. To improve relations between the two species, they decided to create squads of soldiers, mixing both genders, and both races.

One of these squad was known for their actions. They had secured many forerunner artifacts, and suppressed any remnant of the Covenant in their path. The team was comprised of four humans; Jakobs, the "leader" of the group, Katie, the sniper, Ann, a Spartan, and an ODST, Nathe. The other half of the team were Sangheili. There was Nihai' Foramee, a large and imposing Ultra, Voro' Chonchiyo, a smaller elite, wearing a brown spec ops armor, Jaja' Mantakrea, a female ranger, and her sister, Rha' Mantakrea, a Major in black armor.

They had been dispatched on a colony near one of the Halos. It was winter, and the climate was cold, but recon had detected a Forerunner artifact, and needed to secure it before the remains of the covenant. They were dropped a few miles of their target. The weather was stormy and cold. As they advanced trough the storm, they realised they needed to find shelter, or they would freeze to death. After a few hours, the team found an abandoned city. They splitted in four groups, and each went in a building. Jakobs went with Nihai' Foramee, Katie with Jaja'Mantakrea, Ann with Voro' Chonchiyo, and Nathe went with Rha' Mantakrea.

As they scavenged the building for heating and water, Nathe and his partner found a mattress. All they needed was a bunch of blankets and restore the electricity, and they would be able to sleep for the night. He went downstairs, and found an old oil generator. It was still full, and never served. He started it, and after half an hour, electricity was running again. The building heated up slowly, making it more comfortable. The water was still frozen, and it would take a few hours to heat up. Rha' Mantakrea had seen the mattress, and had placed it in a room, where she would sleep. She went upstairs, and found a pile of old blankets. "I guess this will have to do" she said to herself.

2
As hours passed, the storm showed no sign of calming down. They were stuck there, and would have to wait until tomorrow to continue the mission. They both sat on the floor, and proceeded to take off their armor. Nathe was wearing a military uniform under his armor. Rha' Mantakrea was only wearing her under suit, as all elites did. It was very tight and showed every curves of her body. She was not ashamed or embarrassed by this, as she was used to walk in it without her armor. They both opened their rations, and ate. Nathe could not stop looking at her. He always had been curious about the Sangheili anatomy. To his surprise, she was not bothered by him looking at her, but rather intrigued by his curiosity. They talked for a while, asking about each other's race. Nathe learned that Sangheili were like humans, if you forget the physical differences. Rha' Mantakrea then yawned, as the day had drained all her energy. She asked him to leave the room, telling him she needed to sleep. He politely told her good night, and left the room. He went into the main room, and unpacked a surprisingly large sleeping bag. It was designed so two soldiers could sleep in it, saving space while in a confined area. He undressed to his underwear, then got in his sleeping bag, and closed his eyes.


As the night went on, it got colder and colder. Rha' Mantakrea, who was fully naked in her bed, was aware that she could not stay in the cold like this. She had no choice, she had to go and sleep with him, for warmth. "There is nothing wrong with sharing a bed with a partner for warmth" she said to herself, giving her more courage. She took her blanket, wrapped it around her, and walked to the main room. She woke him up, and said "Would you mind sharing your bed with me, it's too cold to sleep alone". He blushed, and said "Sure, for warmth, go ahead, there's plenty of space." He turned around, looking away, as she dropped the blanket and got in the sleeping bag. "Thank you" she whispered. They slept, facing different ways. Both of them felt happy for some reason, but did not speak.

3
Nathe woke up first. He looked down and saw Rha' Mantakrea sleeping, her head on his chest. He gently moved her head aside, not to wake her up, and dressed up. A few minutes later, she woke up, and wrapped the blanked around her. She then walked to her room, and putted on her body suit. She was thinking about the way he had answered her when she asked to sleep with him. She closed her eyes, and wondered if her sister had the same trouble. They ate one of their rations, and went outside. The group was all here. It seemed everyone had bonded, as Jacobs and Nihai' Foramee were laughing, Voro'Chonchio was comparing his skills with Ann, and Katie was racing with Jaja' Mantakrea. They all greeted each others, and then walked towards their destination. By the time they got there, it was already noon. Jacobs secured the artifact, and deactivated it, making sure the Covenant could not use it. He called the base, letting them know they had secured and prepared the artifact. An Elephant with a scientific team would drive there in a few hours, their mission was done. They walked back to the city, and made it back at midnight. It was too late to ask for a transport, they would have to wait. The group splitted up again, each duo went in the building they had been into.

Nathe and Rha' Mantakrea talked more, learning about each other's past. Nathe had been an ODST since he was 18. He was there when the Covenant attacked the Earth. He had seen his whole squad get killed by Brutes, and was the only survivor, as he had a mission: Deliver an AI that had been left behind. He ran as fast as he could, and escaped in a Pelican. After that, he joined a new squad, the one he was in now.
Rha' Mantakrea, for her part, had seen less war than him, but fought the brutes too. Her father died in front of her, and she killed the Brute responsible for it. She decided to join the military to protect the innocents.
As they felt each other's pain, they changed subject, and felt better right away. Nathe went in the bathroom, and let run the water until it got hot. He then filled the tub with warm, comforting water. He told Rha' that she could go bathe, which she accepted gladly.

She went in the bathroom and locked the door. She undressed and looked at herself in the mirror. She was beautiful, and knew it. She was wondering why no one asked her to be their mate yet. She slowly got in the bath, and was relieved by the warmth of the water. Rha' Mantakrea closed her eyes and she thought of last night. She was feeling something for this human, and did not know what to do. He was smaller than the other male of her group, and less muscled, but he had a hearth filled with good intentions. He was not a macho, or thinking higher of himself. He just considered lucky to be in this team for what he was good at. He was able to learn quickly, and was competent with any weapon he was handed. He could carry a heavy package on his back like it was nothing, and he could easily anticipate the reactions of others. She liked him for that.

Meanwhile, Nathe was in his sleeping bag, thinking of her. He had never liked someone this much before. She was different from the other woman. She could take care of herself, she was strong and smart, but she was also caring, fragile and shy. He was also fascinated by the way she looked. Even if she was an alien, she had grace, and a beautiful body. He thought of how he woke up this morning, not mad or surprised, but content. He closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

4

Rha' Mantakrea got out of the bath, and quickly dried herself. She then walked to the sleeping bag, and slipped herself in. Nathe was sleeping, facing the other way. She lied next to him, and pressed her chest on his back. She had to be true to her feeling, she could not hide it, she liked him a lot. He woke up, and turned around, to see her, shyly covering her chest. "I can't hide it to you anymore. The way you talk to me, you take care of me, I know you do this to please me, but I need to tell you, I like you, a lot. I know this might be hard to take, but I would like you to be my mate." He was surprised, and answered "I like you too... no, I love you Rha' Mantakrea. I would like to spend my life with you"
"You do?" she said, crying in happiness.
"Yes, I do." He said, then he kissed her forehead.
She lifted her head up, and kissed him back. They exchanged a long, passionate kiss, and she pressed herself against his chest. He hugged her, and they fell asleep like that, both smiling.


When they woke up, the kissed each other. It did not bother her if he saw her naked, she knew he loved her, and that is what was important. They got dressed, and packed their stuff. As they walked outside, they noticed the Pelican landing next to the city. It was their transport. The team was making sure they had everything. Jaja' Mantakrea walked to her sister, and giggled as she learned the news. She promised she would not tell anyone, as she wanted her sister to tell them herself when the time would be right. The ride was long, as everyone got tired of sitting down. When they finally boarded the ship, they felt relieved to be able to walk again. They were congratulated by their superior, then all went to their room, except two. They both walked to the captain's room, and asked to talk with him.
"We would like to have a single, common room."
The captain, slightly surprised, quickly understood their demand. He knew relationships would be build, so he made sure he had bigger rooms, to make sure his crew were always at their best. He gave them a suite, more luxurious than a conventional room, and was pleased that the new couple liked it.
"we are not a couple yet, we are not there yet, but I hope we will soon" Rha' said, smiling.
The captain then saluted them, and left.


Both went to their old rooms, and took everything with them to their new room. As they were putting their clothes in drawers, they looked at each other. As soon as they were done, they kissed, and lied on the bed.
"When we get back to Earth, I would like you to live with me"
"I will Nathe, I will."
They kissed again, with more passion than before. They broke the kiss and stared in each other's eyes. As they were about to kiss again, the alarm rang.

A Phantom had crashed in their landing bay, and everyone were worried. They quickly ajusted their clothes, picked up a DMR and a Covenant Carbine, and ran to the hangar. The crashed ship was surrounded by troops, and they were all ready to shoot. As Nathe and Rha' Mantakrea got there, an injured Brute fell off the side of the ship, and thumped on the floor. He was missing an arm, and was bleeding heavily. He growled, and the fell, dead. t the same time, grunts started getting out of the Phantom, panicking. They were running around, hitting each others in the commotion. The grunts were dealt with quickly, and everyone went back to their occupations. Nathe was surprised by the event, but decided to go back to his room. That night, Him and Rha' Mantakrea could not sleep. They were talking about what they would do back on Earth. As the night passed, they grew more and more close to each other. They fell asleep after five hours, in each other's arms.

5
The ship entered slipspace, jumping to Earth. It exited slipspace, waking up most of its crew. Nathe woke up Rha' Mantakrea, and they both got dressed, took their belongings, and took a Pelican. They waited a few hours before landing. They were in front of a small manor, which was Nathe's family heritage. They were greeted by a Huragok, surprising Rha'. It hovered around them, looking, then returned inside. Nathe and her walked inside. It was a luxury like mansion, but the decorations surprised her. There were sangheili armors on every wall, to which Nathe explained: "My grandfather and my father were scientists and soldiers. They studied the Covenant technology, fascinated by it." They walked around the house. Most of the furniture was simple, and there were no signs of luxury, other than the size of the rooms. The bedrooms were large, and the beds, comfortable. He told her that there was a "museum" downstairs, but it was about Covenant weaponry. She did not insist on going there, wanting to visit her lover's home. The backyard was filled with exotic plants that filled her nostrils with delightful scents. A pool was in the middle of all these flowers. It was like a spa, but bigger. She wondered how it would feel like to swim in there.


6
Warning, this next chapter has mature content, skip if you don't want to read it.

They had a candle light dinner, and stared in each other's eyes, trying to tell what the other was thinking. She got up, took his hand and walked to the bedroom with him. She smiled.
"I think it's time we knew each other more" she said in a sensual voice.
He nodded, and slowly undressed her. He began by removing the fabric off her shoulders. He kissed each as he slid his fingers down her neck. She let out a small moan, enjoying his soft touch. He then slid her suit down to her waist. He let his fingers run across her bare back, sending shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes, and said "Don't stop". He kept going, and kissed her neck again. He turned her around, and looked at her chest. He pressed his hand on her belly, slowly making his way to her breasts. He circled his finger around them, then kissed each one. She threw her head back from the waves of pleasure he sent in her. She felt lust grow in her, but she enjoyed his treatment so much that she said nothing. He then completely removed her clothes, sliding them down her long, gracious legs. He caressed them, and kissed her thighs. He placed his hand on her inner thighs, and ran it up and down.
"Keep going, I like that."
He kissed her belly, and did as she told him. She gasped, and moaned smoothly. She felt the need to return the favor.

She got up, and removed his shirt. He had small abs, and muscles. She noticed a scar on his torso, and ran her fingers on it. She pressed her chest against his, and caressed his back as she gently nibbled his shoulder. He did not talk, but she knew he liked it. She kissed his chest and slid her hand up and down his back. As she removed his pants, she stopped. She looked at him, only wearing his underwear, and tough of how lucky she was to find a soldier this lovely, and brave. He did not look strong, but he would defend her with his life. She the removed his last bit of clothing, and pressed her whole body against him.

They kissed, and fell on the bed. With lustful eyes, he slid his hand between her legs, caressing her entrance. She moaned at the sensation he gave her, and in return, stroke his member. He teased her a bit, before sliding a finger in. She kissed him and moaned. He kept going until she told him she could not hold back. She straddled him, slowly taking him in her, and closed her eyes. He sat, her facing him in his lap, and kissed her. That night, they made love together, for the first time. If someone else would have been in the mansion, they would have heard loud moans of pure pleasure echoing from their room. They went on for nearly two hours, trying every position they could. As he finished inside her, they both fell down, him on his back, her, on his chest. They fell asleep like that, sweating, but with smiles on their faces.

This last chapter did not describe the sex scene, to be more suitable for everyone. If it is requested, I will make chapter 6,5 where all will be described.

6,5

She was sitting in his lap, with his member in her. She stayed like this for five minutes. She had lost her virginity to the one she loved. It hurt a bit, and so she stayed like this, kissing him to help the ease the pain. When she felt better, she instinctively moved slowly, enjoying the feeling of him inside her. Then, she moved up slowly, taking her time, and slid back down. She kept doing this, going faster, until her legs got weak. Noticing this, he placed his hands on her hips, and lifter her up and down. The couple moaned together. It wasn't long until he came. She felt his semen fill her inside, warm and pleasant. She wanted to feel more of this bliss. She got off him, giving him time to recover. She lied on her back, caressing her body in an arousing way. He instantly understood, and his manhood grew hard. He aligned himself on top of her, and they kissed. He gently trusted in her, going slow first, then faster and harder. As the pleasure grew more, she felt her muscles contract. She was having an orgasm. The walls of her genitals squeezed him, milking him. This sudden contraction made him cum as well. He moved on his back, placing her on him, and moved her hips up and down again. She held him by the shoulders, and moaned louder than ever before. The kept going, until both of the couldn't hold back. They kissed, and came together. She just had the most intense experience in her life. She dropped on his chest and fell asleep. He kissed her forehead, falling asleep as well.


7
Rha' Mantakrea woke up first. She was lying on his chest, naked. She remembered what they did last night, and placed a hand on her stomach. She did not know if she would get pregnant, and wondered how raising a kid would be. She got off of him, and walked to the bathroom. She took a long shower, thinking how her family would react to the news. Her sister did not mind, as she, herself, shared her life with a human, and a female at that. After a good thirty minutes under a warm shower, she turned stopped the water and wrapped a towel around her torso. She was used to wearing only her under suit, but she needed more conventional clothes. She woke up Nathe with a kiss, and helped him get up. He took a short shower, and asked what she wanted to do as they ate their breakfast. She told him she needed clothes. He nodded, and after they were done, they took a ride in town. They stopped at almost every stores, trying underwear, dresses, and many more clothes. Only a few fitted her, as the Sangheili did not have specialised stores. They had to ask, which made it even more complicated. She then asked him to find a lingerie store, having heard of the kind of clothes they sold. In this store, she had found a lot of fitting wardrobe, and bought at least ten different outfits. Nathe blushed as he imagined her in these. She noticed, giggled, and said: "I bought a swimsuit, I hope you want to go swimming with me." He nodded eagerly, and they drove back to their house after their long day of shopping.

8
Nathe waited by the pool, impatient to see Rha' in her newly bought swimsuit. He was imagining all kind of possibilities: maybe she had bought a bikini, or maybe a one piece. He wondered what color it would be as he heard the backdoor close and footsteps getting closer. As he looked at the path between two large flowers, he saw her in her swimsuit. It was a black skin tight one-piece that covered her front up to her cleavage. Her back, however, was mostly exposed, only covering her fine butt. She filled it quite nicely, and it looked like a sexier version of her usual under suit. He gazed at her, mouth slightly parted, unable to make a sound. She giggled and blushed, then walked towards the pool. Rha' Mantakrea dipped her feet in the warm water. As soon as she got in the water, she smiled at him, inviting to join her. He slowly walked in, making her wait, teasing her as she grew impatient. As he was about to be in the water up to his waist, she grabbed him and threw him in, only to have him come for air in surprise. He looked at her with an vengefull grin, and pushed her under, surprising her. When she surfaced, they both laughed at it and kissed, sinking to the bottom of the deep end in their passionate embrace. They broke the kiss only to come up for air, and immediately returned to their passionate kiss. After an hour of relaxing in each other's arms in the pool, they got out and dried in the sun, holding hands.


9
A week passed, and their love grew stronger. They were having a nice dinner in the garden outside, under the light of some candle, having as their only witness the moon. It could not have been a better time for him, as he had planned.
"Rha' , we have been together for a while now, and that made me think."He pulled a small box out of his pocket. Her eyes widened and filled with water.
"Will you marry me?"
She nodded, smiling as wide as she could. A small tear left her right eye.
"Yes, I will"
She broke in tears of happiness. He opened the small box, and took a ring out of it. It was made to fit her finger, and was made of platinum. A small, purple gemstone was incrusted in the valuable metal. It was a Sangheilian gem, used on her planet to represent eternal love. They kissed under the moonlight, and he carried her inside. She whispered to his ear.
"I would like to have a child."
He was happy to hear her say that, as he also wanted one. He lied her on the bed, and caressed her body trough her dress. She told him to hurry, that she wanted him inside her. He did as she asked, only to see a pleased smile on her face. They undressed each other, and he lied on top of her. They stared at each other, before he entered her. They made love that night, and she told him to prove her she was his wife. They had several orgasms, and as they both fell asleep, she had been filled with his sperm, as she desired, hoping to get pregnant. She dreamed of raising her child, by his side.


10
Rha' stared at the object in her hand with a sad look. It was negative, again. It had been a year since they were married, and had been doing it almost every week, hoping for the best, but still no results. She scheduled an appointment with her doctor to see if it was possible for him and her to have a child. As she returned, Nathe saw the depressed look on her face, and quickly wrapped her in his warm, comforting arms.
"What is wrong? Why are you crying like that?"
"I went to the doctor today. He told me that a Human and a Sangheili can have a child, but..."
"But what?"
"He told me I am unfertile."
She broke in tears, and he pressed her closer to him. He kissed her neck, trying to comfort her the best he could. He wanted to have a child with her, but with what she just said, he did not know how he could do. That night, she slept in his arm, looking for warmth and his presence, making her feel better. He held her tight, and thought about other ways. He knew she might not like his ideas, but they both wanted a child, and were ready to sacrifice everything.


11
When he woke up, she was in the bathroom, bathing as she thought of ways to have what they both desired. He walked to the bathroom and sat next to the bath. He stared at her eyes, filled with tears and desire, but also regret and torment. He kissed he cheeks, and she popped back to reality. She looked at him with pleading eyes, asking him to join her. He told her that he would, after the would think of a solution.
"My sister and I are twins, we could ask her if..."
"No, I refuse to sleep with another woman to have a child."
His answer was shocking, but she would have done the same if he had proposed that she slept with another man.
"What about adoption?"
She looked at him, surprised of what he just said. She was not familiar with Earth's child services, and had only recently heard of adoption on the television.
"What would we adopt?"
"I would like two childs, one boy and one girl, Human and Sangheili."
Rha' was pleased to hear he wanted both races, but even more when he said they should have different genders.

(ok gaby, use your imagination, and think of names, and also, which one is the boy, who's the girl ^^. I'll be waiting to continue)

12
At the adoption centre, there were a lot of kids wanting new parents. They were all happy and laughing. One of them was happier to see a Sangheili than the others. His name was Macus. he was four years old, and had lived not knowing war. He liked Rha's smooth skin, trying to articulate the word smooth. It sounded more like mooth to them, and decided to take him home with them. They looked for a little girl. Nathe found a young Sangheili in a corner, trying to hide from him. Her name was Raz' Mika, she was also four years old and she had witnessed the murder of her parents by humans who hated any aliens. She was hostile at first, trying to bite him, but when he finally wrapped her and his arms, he said in a soothing voice:
"It's ok, everything is going to be all right."
She relaxed, and closed her little eyes as he kissed her forehead. She needed love, she had been scarred by her past, and he wanted her to know humans could be good people. They adopted both of them, and the little kids fell asleep on the way to their new home. Nathe and Rha' lied them on their bed. They would sleep next to them for that night. They would need to buy new furniture, for both of them.
© Copyright 2013 Zragh (zraghnard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960346-From-Cold-to-Warm-1