*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960378-The-mute-goddess-Chapter-2-3
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Friendship · #1960378
Chapter two of The Mute Goddess. rated T
Rhapsody sat in her window seat hoping to see the dogs again.

She was not granted this opportunity.

The teen thought about the scene this morning.

That was the sixth time this month that she literally started to glow however this was the first time it happened in school.

Rhapsody heard the doorbell ring and walked downstairs to the door.

When she opened it she found the boy from before standing there on the porch.

The boy smiled. "hey." he said.

"hey." Rhapsody signed.

"I saw that scene earlier today." The boy said. "You all right?"

"Why do you care?" Rhapsody signed.

"I just thought a lonely plain girl like you could use some company right about now" The boy said before getting punched in the stomach.

Rhapsody threw up a vulgar hand sign and slammed the door.

~Val's point of view~~

"Come on!" Valentine yelled. "You're not all that bad! At least you've got a nice rack on ya."

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, a waterfall of liquid fell on his head and valentine was sure it was not water.

The playboy heard snickering and turned around to find his brother standing behind him.

"What the hell are you staring at?" Valentine asked.

"A boy who clearly does not know how to talk to women." Jamad muttered.

~Jamad's POV~

Jamad stared at the raven haired girl who was scowling at her brother.

Jamad watched as his twin swore at the girl and her throwing buckets of mysterious liquids after another on his brother's head.

The teen watched as the argument escalated, the girl swearing in sign language.

Finally Jamad decided to stop it when the girl started insulting his "Manhood".

The girl threw a shoe at Valentine.

"Come on dude." Jamad said grabbing his brother by the shoulder.

"sorry about my brother." Jamad signed.

"He's your brother?" The girl signed.

"Unfortunately."

"Then i feel sorry for you."

"Bitch!" Valentine yelled.

The girl swore at him again in sign language.

"Down boy!" Jamad yelled.

"I'm not a dog!" Valentine yelled.

Jamad smirked causing his twin to submit to defeat.

"Sorry again." Jamad signed

"apology accepted." The girl signed.

"We just came to check on you." jamad signed.

"He came to check on you." Valentine stated. "I came to have sex with you then get rid of you cause you got big boobs."

The girl picked up what looked like a vase and threw it at the sadistic playboy.

Valentine dodged it. Jamad grabbed the boy's collar.

"so sorry." Jamad signed putting his brother in a choke-hole. "can we come in."

"Sure you can." The girl signed. "But pets have to go into the garage."

Valentine let out a low growl.

"your brother is very honest apparently." The girl signed.

"unfortunately to a fault." Jamad said.

The girl laughed as the brothers started to engage in a fight.

~back to Rhapsody~

Rhapsody headed down the stairs again opening the door to find the brothers in a compromising position.

The sane boy got up and cleared his throat.

"Please come in" Rhapsody signed.

"By the way i am jamad." The sane boy informed. "The puppy is my Valentine."

Valentine let out a low but audible growl.

The two boys walked into the vat space Rhapsody called her home. Valentine smelled the rusty air while Jamad felt the smoothness of the glass tables.

"DAMN girl!" Valentine exclaimed."Do you even live here?!"

Rhapsody ignored the comment and led the brothers to her room.

Jamad looked though a sketch book while Valentine picked up Rhapsody's laptop. "At least its not all pre-historic in here."

"Go to hell" Rhapsody signed.

Jamad laughed. "Awesome glow in the dark clothes by the way." He said."that was awesomness at its best."

Rhapsody's jaw dropped. They actually thought that it was a prank. 'oh thank god' Rhapsody thought.

"Yeah." Valentine agreed. "Pretty good for an amateur."

"Go kill yourself" Rhapsody signed sitting on her rock- hard bed.

"Go fuck yourself." Valentine said.

"Dumb ass man-hoe."

"suck my dick bitch." Valentine replied.

"it seems you already do enough of that."

Valentines face flushed scarlet. "What the hell are you talking bout?" he yelled.

Rhapsody burst into fits of laughter when Valentine' emotions betrayed him as his brother planted a kiss on his lips.

"W-What-" Valentine stuttered.

"Now i get why you guys do not get along" Rhapsody signed.

"Oh you mean that fight?" Jamad asked."It was because he came to much in-"

Valentine had punched Jamad in the face and they started tumbling on the floor.

Rhapsody laughed. 'Maybe it's time I made some friends' she thought.

Little did the trio know they were being watched by a figure in a white cloak.


Chapter 3


~Jamad's POV~

Jamad smiled as Rhapsody joined them on the way to school. He was not happy with his brother's sudden attraction to her but the girl was cool. Even if she was extremely shy.

"What's on your mind?" Rhapsody signed.

Jamad was really getting sick of the sign language. Valentine put his arm around the girl. "Nothing. He is just so dense he can't think of anything but to stare into space." he answered. Jamad let out a low growl. If he was going to argue with his brother, he might as well convince Rhapsody to keep her hands of him. "No, i was thinking about how i snuck into your room last night." he hissed. Valentines face turned bright red and the girl smiled.

"If you two somehow get married, will i be invited?"

Valentine took his arm off Rhapsody and stormed off. Jamad smiled victoriously.

~Rhapsody's POV~

Rhapsody thought that Jamad's jealousy was rather cute. She enjoyed watching him drool over his brother's backside. She tapped him over the shoulder to get his attention.

"you do not have to worry about me stealing him. i have no interest in boys. i have no interest in relationships period."

The comment seemed to take the boy by surprise but he recovered by saying " Yeah, which explains why you are so anti-social and live alone. By the way where are your parents?"

The question tooko rhapsody by surprise. "They both are on buisness trips." she signed.

"Are they always on business trips?" Jamad asked.

"Yeah."

Rhapsody was soon embraced in a hug which she was soon pulled out of by Valentine.

"If you two are don flirting, we need to get to school." he hissed.

'Honestly' Rhapsody thought. "they are just too cute.'

At School

-Val's POV-


The constant stares from people were starting to get to Val. Apparently the school's outcast becoming friends with the school's well known lunatics was the talk of the town. Apparently his anger was obvious because Rhapsody started to laugh and Jamad seemed to share his anger.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKIN' AT?!" Valentine and Jamad yelled in unison.

"Apparently two dogs who need to be kept on a leash!" A familiar voice yelled.

Detective Morris was waiting for the boys at the end of the hallway.

"What the hell do you want?!" Jamad yelled.

"I need to talk to that little friend of yours." The Detective stated.

"ME?" Rhapsody signed pointing to herself.

The two brothers stood in front of her protectively. Morris sighed. "Okay before you two o all mother bear on me, shall we take this outside.?" he asked.

Rhapsody sat on a nearby bench as the detective tensed at the presence of the twins.

"Well, Rhapsody its about your parents." The detective started. He suspected for the girl to become suddenly worried or alert but she just sat there with a indifferent look."You see, your mother was arrested yesterday afternoon for petty theft."

Val scoffed.

The detective rolled his eyes and continued. "A lawyer was to be appointed to her because what she tried to steal was of importance to that person and was damaged. When the lawyer saw your mother, she immediately went frantic saying she killed her brother. your mother denied this accusation. it was then-"

"Just get to the point Morris." Jamad interrupted. The detective glared at him but did what he was told.

"Rhapsody it appears that your mother did in fact kill the woman's brother in order to kidnap you. We are looking for your imposter-father as we speak."

"That explains a lot." Rhapsody signed with the indifference still in her eyes." Does my aunt know i am alive?"

"Yes, when a fight broke out between her and your imposter-mother, a wallet was dropped, and your aunt found a picture of you and ordered we bring you home." The detective stated with resentment in his eyes. Valentine guessed that it was because he did not appreciate a random woman ordering him around. The soft breeze messed with Valentine's hair as he stared at Rhapsody. The girl wore a look of indifference but he could see she was freaking out.

"When do i leave?"
© Copyright 2013 Super Nova (ayokoniles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960378-The-mute-goddess-Chapter-2-3