*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960404-Devil-in-Leather
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #1960404
Never make a deal...
You peer into the silent darkness, at first a small flame seem to make its presence known. As time goes by another shows up and then another only until a shape of a pentagram is formed do the lights stop. There in the midst of all the smoke rising from the candlelight do you see a figure. You first think of it as a container of some poor sap's grounded insides, but as you step closer and begin to smell a soft sweet aroma you suspect otherwise.

Oh yes. This is quite familiar, you think to yourself. You remember the long, hot summer days back in the barn of your uncle's ranch and remember him bringing out to you a cup of auntie's finest homemade vanilla milkshake, made of milk from your uncle's prize-winning dairy cow.

A blur of movement from your side view interrupts your reminisce and you turn your head only to miss it. You gulp, your heart paces quickly as the hair beneath your neck rises. You can feel Goosebumps run up and down your limbs as you hear deep low breathing. The breathing becomes closer and sound slower, you can practically feel the heated breaths upon your neck and the only thing that flashes before your eyes is the film of your whole life. Yet, as soon as it is felt it is gone. Only to leave you with cold air clawing at your skin. You close your eyes and sigh but yet, as soon as you open them a grizzly face stares into your eyes. You can't breathe as it seems, all you want to do is run or perhaps even just look away from the terrifying face. But no, all your eyes focus of this horrific face. The cold red eyes that peer through your very soul. The white scarred leathery skin that is decorated with black splotches that stretches as the creature grins. Its pink pig-like nose seem to bleed red as a disgustedly long demonic tongue sneaks pass the opening of its mouth to drool acidic saliva upon the floor.

You can hear it laugh cruelly, baring its large under-canines as the sound echoes into the dark.
"You want all the boys to come to your yard, I bet. I could teach you. Too bad, it will have to cost you your soul."
It continues to laugh and howl with evil, but you know what you must do....

That night you made a pact with the devil and you will be damn if them boys be lactose intolerant
© Copyright 2013 Pearly!Locks (pearlylocks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960404-Devil-in-Leather