*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960699-IRELAND-110AM
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Death · #1960699
thoughts late at night when unable to sleep after a friend divulged information to me
You have just told me about your grandpa and how he doesn't have much time left. I knew you were going to say that but i was hoping desperately that you'd instead throw at me something id done, that would have broken my heart a lot less then seeing you hurt. You and i stopped talking about 2 hours ago and I've been sitting in my uncles office this whole time at my laptop. Sleep just wont come. Images of you lying in your bed breaking down in the dark of the night where nobody can see is killing me. I've been crying here for ages now, watching you get hurt is hurting me too. I want to be able to do something, anything to make it better. You have been through so much already and now life has gone and slapped you in the face, its not fair. I want to hug you and hold you and be there with you even if it was inappropriate for me to do those things i still would.
Above all though I just want to kiss you and tell you to your face that you are the strongest man I have ever known.
© Copyright 2013 Alex Clare (alexclare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960699-IRELAND-110AM