*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960960-change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Pepsi
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1960960
Kyle wants Suki so bad
Before suki was a vampire she was a teenager that never cared about love. But secretly every night when suki went to sleep Kyle would go to her window as his masculine
body sat there watching her with his demon eyes.
“I must have you as my bride” Kyle said as he sat there, as he has never felt before.
As quiet as a crumb he slowly opened her window and went into her room and stood they’re looking at her dead body laying their unconscious. As he got nearer he heard a muttered voice.
“I know you’re in here Kyle and I want to be your bride to” she said as she rose from her deadness.
“You do want to be my bride?” he said in a demented tone.
“Yes I really do you’re the only one who gets me and can I ask you a question” she said in a brittle tone.
“Of course you can” Kyle said as they met their starbursts together.
“Will you please change me.” Suki said as she got nearer to him.
His fangs began to show as his lips moved into two different directions and he bit down deep into her as her body just laid there in irritation from the agonizing sensation she felt. He went out of her as she lay they’re her whole body was flying in mid air changing her skin became the color of a porcelain doll. Some of her teeth began to become shark teeth. And her eyes became the color of cloud.
“Am I a vampire now” suki said as her hand glided along her face.
“Yes you are” Kyle said as his lips moved from side to side.
She returned it and they both left the house forever.
© Copyright 2013 Pepsi (suki9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960960-change