*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960963-Supper-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JWOW
Rated: E · Other · Supernatural · #1960963
Maybe my next meal won't be so hard to catch.
         As I peered from the top of the pines I saw all my victims waiting. I was precisely choosing my next catch as I heard a bark. I scanned the forest and saw my dog Charlie treeing a coon. I jolted to his assistance and snatched the coon out of the tree.  His bark was screeching as I feed the creature to him. Now it was time for my meal. When the sun depressed behind the magnificent trees I took a stroll down the towns alleys. I heard a ruckus and peered into a homes window. I saw a couple and a little girl. The little girl seemed startled and fear was in her eyes. The husband stumbled with every step and his face was the color of sun burnt skin after lying out on the beach all day. He took a swing at the wife and as she ducked the impound the sprinted to the kitchen. He stumbled into there with rage and she picked up a knife and hid it behind her back. He cursed and ran to her and wrapped his hands around her neck. She held up the knife and jabbed it through his chest and penetrated his heart. The man fell like stone and the mother ran to her little girl. They hugged and she threw a coat over both and left the house. I followed them into the darkness and snuck up behind them both. They screamed and jumped and I addressed them both with a warm hello. “You seemed very lost and in need of somewhere comforting.”

“We may. Do I know you?” asked the woman.

“No but I’m always here to lend a helping hand to a beautiful woman like yourself and your daughter.”

“Maybe we can come in for a little while,” said the woman.

“Well, take me by the arm and we will be on our way.”

We arrived at my home and I made my guests as comfortable as possible. I offered them food and water and a bed to sleep in. They drifted off to sleep and I took advantage of my guests. I sucked them both dry of blood into the middle of the night and dispensed the corpses into the woods. Maybe my next meal will be a little easier to catch.

© Copyright 2013 JWOW (jwow10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960963-Supper-time