*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961657-I-told-you-it-was-a-bad-idea-to
by Fluke
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Relationship · #1961657
An ultra short. I told you it was a bad idea to piggyback ride a drunk.
“I told you it was a bad idea to piggyback ride a drunk,” he chuckled at the girl in his arms as he carried her up a grassy hill in a starry night, far away from the party they had just attended together, far away from the people, the crowds, the city, leaving memories they had created just moments ago behind.

“I’m surprised you can actually carry me,” she hinted at his broad-shouldered yet somewhat fragile looking figure.

“I know right,” he cocked his head as the wind gently blew his dirt streaked long hair out of his face, “I’m stronger than I look, it’s ridiculous really,” he laughed.

Realizing what he just did he stopped on top of the hill and lay her down gently. He cared. He went out of his way to steal away a woman from everyone else who sincerely cared, hoping he could just take her away forever and confine her with his being, his care.

“Thanks Joshua,” she smiled while shifting so she could sit up straight.

“No problem darling, just make sure to be careful with that ankle, ‘k?” the broad-shouldered slender-hipped male said as he sat down next to her.

“Jaël…” He started, absent-mindedly staring into the night sky, “are we still gonna smoke that joint together? ” lifting one arm, gently flicking the joint behind her ear.

“I’m not really in the mood right now, but you can have it if you want.” She shrugged with a smile, looking as carefree as ever.

“Hmm , are you sure? I mean it’s yours and all…” he knew his efforts to hint her would be unheard and still he could only hope she felt his desire stirring under his meaningless words and pathetic attempts, all the while she just smiled at him for being a silly boy.

“yeah, you can have it, I’m good,” she hugged his again absent minded figure, making him purr at the sudden warmth that embraced him, his thoughts, his being, it was this warmth that lured him into caring. Just when he decided he didn’t, just when promised himself he wouldn’t, just when he wanted to do different. He sighed, closed his eyes and smiled to himself

"I like you.”

XO
© Copyright 2013 Fluke (romysays at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961657-I-told-you-it-was-a-bad-idea-to