*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961723-My-Feelings-For-You
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1961723
A mash-up of some of the things I wrote when me and my boyfriend first started dating.
You know you love someone when even though you live together, you cherish every moment and miss them when you are apart. When the thought of being away from them scares you more than anything else.

When you KNOW you'd rather die that let anything bad happen to them.

Yes it kinda sounds extreme.

But I know in my heart it's just plain truth.

Every second spent with you is a moment I treasure.

Every step we take makes my heart beat faster.

Every kiss we share puts a smile on my face and every laugh we share makes my butterflies rumble.

I just want you to know just how much I am thankful to have you by my side.

To hold me when I cry, and help me up when I'm feeling low.

You are more than I could have ever hoped for, or ever thought I could have.

You have taught me so many glorious things.

Thank you for being my best friend and accepting me for who I am.

Ever since the day we first met, I knew something special was going to happen.

I knew just by looking at you and the amazing smile you gave me after I hugged you,

That it was only a matter of time.

I knew by that night that I had finally found my other half, my better half.

The person who would would do anything to make me happy.

The connection is beyond words and the first kiss was beyond magical.

And no matter where I go from here, no matter where life takes me.

Ill be alright as long as I have you by my side.I love you with all my heart and soul.

I say this because I know. No matter what we say or do.

This will always be so true.

I long for your heart as you long for mine.

We will be together til the end of time.

Our friendship's one that will not end.

We will never break this trend.

My heart will be forever yours.

We will never close the doors, on a love so that is so true.

My heart is not a thing that plays.

This is know because the days, I've spent with you are grand and i just want to hold your hand.

I know you will stay forever, because we're meant to be together.

You are everything I've ever wished/dreamed of and more.

That’s all I could ask for  you bring out the best in me.

I haven’t laughed like that in … Well ever.

It makes me feel great that I can openly share everything with you about me and my wants and dreams and all I get is a smile or “me too" it’s the greatest feeling in the world to know that I am truly loved 

And that I am loved for who i am now and not what I used to be.

That I can look into the future and see us together.

That I can go to sleep smiling instead of crying.

And that I don’t have to be afraid to spill my heart out and let you know how I truly feel 

It’s great to finally be able to trust someone.

To know that they have all the best intentions for me, and to know that they want me happy.

To not have to spy and hack just to make sure that my relationship is solid.

And not have to worry about nightmares because I know I can talk to you about them and you’ll comfort me.

I’m do beyond happy that no amount of words in this world can accurately describe just how in love with you I am.

I saw it in your eyes too.

Which is why I shied away just a bit.

I was scared of getting too close.

But not I’m scared of being too far.

We were destined from the first time we touched.

The shivers and tingles I got throughout my body was proof enough that I would fall madly in love with you.

It was only a matter of time 

You are by far the best thing to have ever happened to be.

It seems like all my good karma has finally come back to me.

All my wishes on stars on 11:11 and birthday candles that I would find true love.

Yup, they've come true also.

And man oh man was it worth the crap I've put up with,

to have you in my life now.

And they say when you fall in love, that you forget the stuff in your past and focus on the future you will have with them.

I must say I agree.
© Copyright 2013 DarcyAndraBeth (darcyandrabeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961723-My-Feelings-For-You