*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962182-Daddy-DIRECTIONer
Rated: E · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1962182
Will you really stop yourself from falling for LIAM PAYNE?
Though I`m still upset with what my dad did. I still need to move on with my life.
I`m Claire Emerence and this is my Point Of View (POV)

This story began this way….
“Claire! Prepare the vacant room right away okay?” mom said.
“Why? But that`s Dad room?” I answered
“So what? He already left us, didn`t he?”
“Right, but who will be staying there?”
“Oh,wait, I`ve changed my mind. Just go to the airport and fetch them, by the way he`s Liam Payne!”
“Now? But why me?”
“Just go I`m sure they already arrived, so just use my car instead of taking a cab and don`t say a word, just go!”
“Ugh,okay mom.”

[Airport]
Oh my gosh, I forgot to ask mom about this Liam whatever guy`s face.Then suddenly a little kid bumped me and I accidentally dropped my phone. I was about to pick it up whan a tall - good looking guy hurriedly picked it and said
“Oh, so sorry, were just kind a lost here… Uhmm,do you know Jean Emerence?”
“Jean Emerence? She`s my mom,wait are youLi--‘
“I`m Liam Payne.”
Before he finished whatever he`s trying to say, the kid who bumped me called him and said
“Daddy! I`m hungry,when are we going to eat?”
“Nialler,later we will. Uhmm, where do you want?”
“Anywhere Daddy, as long as you can pay for it.”
And then he looked back at me and said
“So, correct me if I`m wrong, you`re her daughter right?”
“Yah you`re right. I`m Claire Emerence, so let`s go, mom`s waiting for you.”
“Okay, Nialler let`s go.”
And he carried Nialler as we walked on our way to mom`s car and deep inside I was like ; is he really this great? Wait, don`t tell me he`ll be my next dad? Well, he`s handsome, responsible and seems caring and before I finish my thoughts , he said
“Yah? Is there any problem?”
“Wha-what?”
“You`re staring at me.”
“Nah,I just want to memorize your face just in case you`ll do something wrong…..JOKE!”
And he laughed loudly,whoo! What a sweet escapade, but I just realized that he`s hot when he laughes that way…. ERASE….. He`s a father already and even worse, my future dad…. Hope not.
And then we arrived home and I was like magnet attracted to him when I led them to their room and he took off his polo and I saw him wearing just his white sando with the word written ‘DIRECTIONER’ printed on it. Since then, I started caling him Daddy Directioner cause I feel uneasy when I call him Liam…
Days passed but as weirdly as I can, I did everything just to stay away from him, I did that just to stop having a crush on him and I even avoid asking mom anything about Liam.Until we were both left at the house cause mom decide to take Nialler to the dentist.

The whole place was silent; we were just sitting on the couch, while I “secretly” stare at him. I don`t know why but whatever I do or whenever I try to think of all his negativities, all I can think was… he`s tall, handsome,brilliant, loving, caring, He`s completely a fine man though I may not know if he`s talented nor his age but still he`s already a father and that`s a NO,NO,NO!
My thoughts were all interrupted when he started playing the guitar, he played the song entitled “Little Things” and then he asked me…
“Do I look like a bad man?”
“What?No, actually you`rea great and … Fine man.”
“Really? Then why do you keep on avoiding me?”
I can`t speak. I just keep on sitting on the other end of the couch as he slowly moved to my side, he told me softly….
“You know what, I like you. I don`t know but I fell for you without even trying.”
“But you`re already a dad?”
“What?!”
“A dad, you are Nialler`s father right?
“Wait, so that`s the reason why you avoid me?”
“Yah,that`s why.”
“You know, you really makes me smile all the time, even now.”
“What do you mean?”
“But if I tell you that Nialler`s just my brother who got used on calling me dad or daddy coz when I was eight my dad died and now that I`m eighteen and Nialler is just seven years of age that time, and unfortunately my mom and my step dad died due to a car accident . And my question is….
Would you like to love and fall for me?”
© Copyright 2013 DJ C Malik (djcmalik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962182-Daddy-DIRECTIONer