*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962230-Anonymous
by Mash
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Other · #1962230
"Who wrote that letter?" Cherity recieves a letter from an unknown indentity.
PROLOUGE

Bid farwell to me.

I ran after him, screaming his name frantically.

"BLAKE! PLEASE COME BACK! PLEASE, FORGIVE ME!"

My heels were on the verge of breaking, as I ran through Hotel Falain's hallway, keeping the wall as a my support after every few seconds of tripping, due to the heels I was wearing, tears spilling heavily from my eyes, and due to that my vision was becoming blurred, so much so that I could only see a huge white dot, as he walked on a few metres from me. I tried my best utmost to catch up to him, as he exited through the hotel's gold encrusted revolving doors. I was still on the second step of stairs, when he opened up the pitch black limousine doors. I removed, the extra large heels I was wearing and ran through the revolviing doors, out to the humid air of Massheuethes capital city, but by the time I got to the car door, it had already sped away.

If I had ran faster, I thought. If I had not worn heels, I would have caught up to him. I've lost all I had, just in a few matter of seconds.

I kneeled down onto the impenetrable inklike tarmac , my knees scraping against its rigid surface. I didn't care at that moment in time, that blood was oozing from my knees. I didn't care that everyone who was present, came runngin towards me, to try to stop myself from hitting my head agains the pavement. I didn't care that that I was basically known as the psychotic lady of that building. All I did care for was te fact that the man who was there fro me all my life had basically dissapeard ina split second, and it was all my fault.









© Copyright 2013 Mash (mashaaa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962230-Anonymous