*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962487-Lucifer--the-suns-beauty
Rated: 13+ · Other · Entertainment · #1962487
Read more if you dare do so...
Lucifer & the sun's beauty
11.12.13



         All who exist, have a form of beauty. Angels have no true form but light. They too are admirable and are beautiful. Whether one's good, neutral or evil, we all have a sense of beauty, internally or externally as well as a combination of the two.

         Beauty can be the mind, the soul, the individual's appearance and so on. As for the angels such as Lucifer and St. Michael, they're completely beautiful, naturally. They're ancientness is beautiful all within itself. One isn't just the role they choose to partake in being, there's a whole lot more to each existing being or entity than only may meet the eye.

         Jesus or the sun is bright, intelligent and beautiful too. He's possibly an angel, how else could a human make food appear and physically heal people from their sicknesses and diseases? Tell me, what human has ever been able to do those kinds of acts? That all within itself is beautiful, that he loves and cares about us to do this for us.

         As for Lucifer, he is the destroyer. He's beautiful too, so is his role, destruction. How? If new life would keep forming, without destruction, we wouldn't know about death. We wouldn't value life as much without death and destruction. Death is really, change. A new beginning for another way of continuing to exist. For example, after an object is burned, it still exists, but differently, as ashes and carbon. It turns back into a different element! So, after a person dies, they continue to exist, but as a soul! Scientists have proved that we continue to thrive, after death.

         Life, the sun and darkness and destruction are both important to have to continue to exist within the universe. Without new life being created and born, after everything has been destroyed or has died, there wouldn't really be anything left as we once knew! Each being, entity, angel, etc. are important to continue to exist! A new life form's beautiful, a newly created form of life. Destruction and death, makes more room for the new life which is just as important as the new life formed, once again.
© Copyright 2013 lily1976pearl (lilylady3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962487-Lucifer--the-suns-beauty