*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962812-Past-is-the-past-and-Future-is-the-past
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sebas
Rated: E · Fiction · Writing · #1962812
A man goes on a journey and something happens,what happened?
It was an amazing summer in June of 1799, a man named Tom Fur enjoyed his day showing off to everyone."Good morning Tom" said his 72 year old mother, "hello" he said back.Tom was going back to England to see his 79 year old dad,he got a ship named the Dingy and two days later the ship sailed off.The captain did not the weather but he could tell it was going to rain because of the clouds.That night Tom was awake and he felt the first raindrop as it fell on his head then another one and another until a storm has awaken.Waves crashed on the side of the boat,men screaming,the weak ship could handle it any more the ship sank with all the men in the water sharks racing to them,but lucky Tom and his men made to the shore before the sharks."What are we going to do" yelled one of the men as the got on the shoreline,"we will find things to make shelter with" said Tom and his other men.With a dead captain and barely any food Tom knew this was going to happen so he left the men behind(he should have never done that)he curiously pressed a green button out a random thing in the sand and the machine sucked him in.(The machine was a time machine).He spawned somewhere in the 2015 but he did not know he looked everywhere but he just saw buildings and cars which he also did not know what it was so he just looked at a person he had a different type clothing which he liked.So then some thing was beeping he did not know what it was but then he spawned back at home of 1799.Now he knew that he should never leave people behind when there is a problem.
© Copyright 2013 sebas (jmsebastian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962812-Past-is-the-past-and-Future-is-the-past