*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963356-The-Architect
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sogrid
Rated: E · Other · Death · #1963356
A little something about death. What it is,and who it is.
The Architect


Death by design, and the horrid wings that fly, but to all passersby, is it the decree of fear? Or that I'm standing near. If there's hope on radiant shores then do not fret. Then you must be content for if it is the end was your life well spent. Though the reaper smiles be it the cause of a beautiful child, or the devours madman's reign to come to an end. There are the ones of tremendous woe, the seekers of peaceful rest , and ice cold is the inevitable foundation of your new beginning and end.
Before our departure we will sit on vast mountaintops, fly through the endless sky, and sore to the heavenly stars on high, because i am not your judgment. I am the master Architect of the path. To the sun eternal, or the moon eternal, and infinite doom, or the lonesome gap between the two. I am the ultimate power of the pact between the bounds of humanity. The returned to dust, and reason to not ever last. I am your greatest fear, or your finest relief. Do you see... You must believe. I am Death!



© Copyright 2013 sogrid (sogrid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963356-The-Architect