*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963465-The-Mute-Goddess-Chapter-Five
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1963465
The fifth chapter Rated T for some cuss words
So cold. It felt unbearable. The cold felt like it was slowly destroying her body like a plague. All she could remember that she was scared.

~Jamad's POV~

Gorgons. Each of three sisters, Stheno, Euryale, and Medusa, with snakes for hair, who had the power to turn anyone who looked at them to stone. Straight from Greek mythology. A tall tale to scare little children. At least that was the lie people told themselves. At the moment Jamad was hiding behind the hideous pink couch using himself as a human shield to protect his twin. "Is this really nescesary? " Valentine muttered under him. "Really?! you choose this time to argue?!" Jamad hissed. His heart stopped beating when he felt the couch harden.

"Really? Flirting at this time?" Melody asked sending her snakes at the couch destroying it.

Jamad jumped out the way just in time. "Valentine i swear if you open your eyes, i will make sure you will not be able to walk for a month!" He yelled. Valentine growled but submitted to the order. Jamad started to run for the door.

~Val's POV~

Valentine hissed as he felt slimy serpents wrapping around him and his brother. Valentine was sure his shoulder was dislocated when the serpent split him from his brother and threw him into the living room wall. Valentine hissed as he saw his brother's body turn to stone.

"Damn."

Suddenly the windows shattered and the door was kicked open. A Silver wolf stared back at Valentine and growled. Valentine did not know whether to be shocked or laugh. Just what in the hell was Classic? The silver wolf lunged at Melody. Piercing screams filled the air while wind blew all over the place like a mini tornado. When Valentine's vision cleared the Gorgon's head's were pierced backwards to a wall. The air stunk of blood. But that was not the most craziest thing, the silver wolf who came in had turned into a boy with silver hair and eyes. The guy held Classic's frozen body in his arms and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Damn."

The boy turned his head towards Valentine and growled.

"Hey don't go growlin' at me! Who the hell are you and what are you doing with Classic? And what the hell just happened?!" Valentine yelled getting up and regaining his cockiness. The boy growled again.

"Hey unless you tell me who the hell you are, i will take this as you trying to kidnap my friend." Valentine warned.

"Is that so?" Said a voice with an french accent. "and if we don't...oblige to your request?"

Valentine jumped and turned around to find a boy with black hair and black eyes. Valentine blushed. "Wh-who the- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" He screamed. Next thing the red-haired teen heard was cracking and he turned around. Apparently his loud voice was enough to crack the stone shells around Classic and Jamad.

Jamad rubbed his head. "I always said you were loud as hell." He commented looking up to see the other two mysterious boys. "And who the hell are these guys?"

"You tell me." Valentine hissed helping his twin to his feet.

The silver haired boy growled yet again and was rewarded with a scream and a slap to the face. The twins laughed. Looks like Classic was awake.

"Damn girl!" Valentine exclaimed. The silver-haired boy looked shocked.

Jamad laughed. "Yeah, um...mysterious boys who appear in front of her mysteriously always get their ears hurt or slapped."

The ebony haired boy rolled his eyes. "You okay Storm?" he asked.

The silver boy growled rubbing the red welt on his right cheek. "Ouch Classic, That hurt."

Classic ran over to Jamad and Valentine. Valentine pushed her behind him.
"I'm sorry if my brother was a bit rash." The ebony-haired boy said.

"Likewise." Replied Jamad elbowing his twin. "I see you are not a foe because you helped us. I am Jamad. This is my twin Valentine. And you seem to know Classic."

The boy smiled as he watched Classic jab Jamad in the back.

"Interesting. I am Jupiter and that is my twin Storm." The boy replied.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
Classic signed.

Jupiter rolled his eyes. "I am your big brother you idiot." he replied.

Storm came up behind him and whispered something in his ear. Jupiter laughed while Classic made a face and rolled her eyes. Jupiter then went into the true story how Classic's and imposter-mother and her aunt conspired to kidnap her but when the imposter-mother went too far she ended up killing Classic's father. Terri then declared that if she ever found the woman she will kill her with her bare hands. Classic,Jupiter, and Storm's mother found out about their trechery and tried to get Classic back. However, Terri would not have any of that and had Melody turn their mother into stone and throw her in a river. Storm interrupted his brother and explained that their mother was the goddess of the forests and that was why Classic glows most of the time. Jupiter pushed his brother back and explained how their mother broke free of the prison but could not locate Classic and how..at the moment....their mother was off to fight some fire-starting beast.

Classic gave them an indifferent stare.

"So Classic is like a deity?" Valentine asked.

"She is a deity." Storm hissed.

Valentine rolled his eyes. He could not care less if Classic was a deity or a mermaid. He just wanted to go to sleep.
© Copyright 2013 Super Nova (ayokoniles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963465-The-Mute-Goddess-Chapter-Five