*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963630-Death-and-a-murderer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sogrid
Rated: ASR · Prose · Death · #1963630
Story of a murderers last moments.
A door swung open wildly. "what is this I see in front of me"? What terror in me sprung up so quickly. "I've seen you before", muttered me, quietly shaking, and fretting to such unnerving disbelief for the upcoming unforeseen.
"But you're not welcome here. Who are you too cause such fear? In my dreams, and on the streets I've seen you. Following and looking on to me as If you're hungry like a vulture with no means to satisfy his decree.
" you know you stand Alone! To forever walk in the darkness. To never hear the call of forgiveness, or see the betterment of man to spare his time. Will you say nothing? Forcing me to dine on the madness I've snared into the hearts of so many." With this presence my mind strayed to a place of resentment for the souls I've taken. It wandered, became hopeless, like lonely in a dessert hoping to be nourished, and not deprived.
" Yes I've taken lives, and at times I've seen them as a sacrifice to grasp the excitement of life, of a life grown painfully in madness longing to be revived. Now I have been scarred by these. I thought I was timeless. Immortal to capture, and in respite to the dangers I would face. Never too soon after i would feel cause to further my own judgment." Am I now to be judged ", said I, to such a figure that if not for it's stabbing presence would otherwise seem lifeless.
" should my judgment be as harsh as what I've dealt to humanity? If so then take me now. Make the pain and suffering its own calamity upon me. You came here wildly, unannounced, and hungry for what will soon be my eternal everlasting catastrophe. To see now that I am the one that is truly alone, and has failed to see humanities worth I now welcome this. Bring on that cold, and that fire for I am only one thing, a monster!"

© Copyright 2013 sogrid (sogrid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963630-Death-and-a-murderer