*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963647-Hectors-One-Sided-Betrothal-to-Lady-A
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Dark · #1963647
Lady Annabelle is cursed to live hanging from a noose with her sister Angel Agnes
“What sort of flower do my own eyes fathom? Perhaps none the prettier than you my Lady, darling Annebelle! Rejoice I shall upon accommodation to our soon fate”

“May I be so unkind so as to flourish this response with such illuminating radiance that one as insensible as you, may understand. I offer no quarter to these sentiments, in fact let me requite your foolery and say I find you most drawl and otherwise, most unappealing by nature. Please do-so relent and leave me to hang in merry”

“But Lady of my love,” Hector began to persevere, light never fading from soul. “Surely you jest to say such a thing, I offer you the path of glory, the slip to your knot?” He shook his head, with a foolish heartfelt smile that did begin to turn Annabelle’s idle stomach in knots, “No, love could never be so unkind as to fate you in my mind. I will learn and wreak upon this curse that holds you so high from me and if still you relent my affection, I will cease reciting mine.”

Annabelle’s eyes revolved, repulsedly, within her head, “What worse a curse it would be to envisage a partnership between us, lest you cure this jinx around my neck… I may well itch to try fire instead.”

“Oh how you scorn me with words so quick; you provide no veil to this decided heart. I will go and return with proof to the truth that is your disbelief.” And Hector made on his way, back down the hill, to the Town of Gloom.
© Copyright 2013 Pierce Bryant (piercebryant25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963647-Hectors-One-Sided-Betrothal-to-Lady-A