*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963660-Loves-True-Colors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jitty
Rated: E · Essay · Romance/Love · #1963660
Understanding love from a poetic perspective
Given a pallate of vibrant colors, which of those hues spell love? What are those tints, splashed against vivid backdrops, that compose the inner most meaning of love? Which of those bright colors, part of our spectrum, paint a picture of love and harmony? What are those colors that sitting at the tips of brushes, they silently stroke and create vivid images of deep affection?
Or, does love have a color? Perhaps it is a transparent silence embracing us; enveloping us in its warmth? Or a foggy white vision of the future as we feel presently safe in the warm hands of love? Maybe it is a colorless blindness to the world's obstacles and insecurities since we are sheltered in the affectionate planet of love?
Or perhaps it is open for personal defining? Perhaps each individual has their own view and perspective over love? Perhaps they all view the image from different angles turning love into a universal emotion with no definite color to itself; instead, it is a language of many accents? A mix comprised of many colors?
Or maybe love in itself has different shades to itself. Being not only one color but many. Maybe love turns a different face to each human being, thus giving them their idea of love's true colors. Possibly, love has a million diverse hues granting us the opportunity to create our own blends of love. Blends that tell a story, or rather paint a picture all on their own.
Marvel at the deep red shade. The intense, emotional feeling. The warm devotion; the passionate affection. The strong desire of human nature to love and to be loved. Those bright red lips forming into a loving smile.
Enjoy the soft, calming baby pink. A snuggle and warm feeling. The radiant joy; the reassuring love. The tender care and natural concern enveloping us in an unnaturally fond and warm bond. The fuzzy pink teddies and blankets swaddling rosy infants.
Spot that perfect tint of a bright violet. A royal combination; a mystical experience. The magical love that transforms us into better individuals by its mysterious essence. The soft lavender blossoms, swaying in the wind, gently brushing our cheeks.
Be amazed by that magnificent blue. The sincerity and peace that love holds. The close association; the ineffable depth. The true love that is healing rather than hurting. The calm waves of the sea that make us feel pure and refreshed.
Will mankind ever be able to really define love? To really name its colors? Perhaps we won't be able to call it by its name, but we can most definitely feel it in our hearts where love counts most.
© Copyright 2013 jitty (chayala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963660-Loves-True-Colors