*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963829-The-mute-goddess-chapter-6
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1963829
The sixth chapter rated T for some cuss words
~Jamad's POV~

"Please tell me why in the hell we are following tow strangers?" Valentine muttered. Jamad sighed and replied
"One: They saved our lives.
Two: They seem to know about Classic's life.
Three: They are Classic's brother's and
Four: because I said so."

Valentine growled.

~Classic's point of view~

'Classic.' Classic thought. 'what a pretty name.' The teen just wished she the name did not relate to music. The gang had been following Storm and his twin. The two seemed to lead them to a forest of somekind. Classic laughed as she watched both sets of twins interact. The two eldest looked back at Valentine and Storm in jealousy. Classic giggled. 'Why do everywhere i go,i end up with gay brothers' she thought to herself enjoying the view. Valentine seemed to be having an animated conversation with Storm about some kind of Japanese treat they both were fond of.

~Storm's POV~

Storm was in the middle of a conversation with the red haired guy named Valentine. At the moment they were talking about Mochi. "Maybe we should make some together sometime." He said putting his arm around Valentine. "Gret how's this Saturday?" Valentine asked doing the same. The boys stopped talking when they heard low growl's and Classic giggling. Storm looked up to see his older brother glaring at him.

~Val's POV~

Valentine smirked at his older brother's jealousy. The red-haired teen chuckled. "Should we give them something to be really jealous about?" Valentine whispered. Storm nodded.

~Classic's POV~

The Raven-haired girl laughed as she grabbed the two older brothers by the collar to stop them from harming their younger brothers who were involved in a somewhat passionate kiss. "So Jupiter, where are we headed?" She signed desparate to distract the brothers. "To the Deity's portal of course." Jupiter replied. "Of course." Classic signed.

"It's the portal that leads to the realm of Deity." Storm said catching up with the group with Valentine in tow. "That's where you will reside until mom gets back."

"When we get there i am afraid we will have to leave Jamad and his bother behind." Jupiter stated.

"If you think for one moment that we are going to leave Classic with you, you're crazier than i thought!" Valentine shouted, earning a chuckle from storm.

Jamad growled. "I have to agree with my idiot of a brother." he said.

"He doesn't look like an idiot to me." Storm whispered just enough for everyone to hear. Classic heard a low growl come from behind her. " Can you boys stop growling?" Classic said with a giggle.

"That wasn't us." Jamad and Jupiter said in unison.

The group slowly turned around to see a pack of silver wolves. "Hey look they are silver." Classic said happily.

"But they are not friends." Jupiter stated as who he assumed the leader of the wolf pack turned into his human form.

The man haid silver hair and yellow eyes and a strong build. "If you know whats good for you, you will turn back." he said.

Jupiter groaned. "Alaster? What the hell are you doing here?" he asked.

The man stared at jupiter with reconition. "Jupiter?" He asked.

"Uh duh."

The man smiled and motioned for his comrades to leave.

~Valentine's POV~

Valentine thought that thiss whole mess was getting ridiculous. "Who is that guy?" he asked. Storm linked arms with Valentine. "Oh just an Ex of brothers." he answered.

Valentine saw his twin shake his head as the unidentified extra terrestrial planted a kiss on Jupiter.

Classic giggled as she saw her older brother blush and the man stare at her. On instinct Valentine joined his brother as using himself as a human sheild for Classic.

© Copyright 2013 Super Nova (ayokoniles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963829-The-mute-goddess-chapter-6