*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963891-Ella-and-the-fight-4-life
by Escope
Rated: E · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1963891
okjjjjjjjjj
my name is Ella Finny. i live with my parents in australia. my mom nags and my dad is really lazy. I have a best friend, Haley. she can get really annoying though. i was entering my front door and yelled "i'm home" but there was no noise usually my mom is yelling at my dad and he turns up the volume. but there was no sound not even the t.v was on. i walked around. there wasn't even potato chip crumbs on the ground. something was up. i looked in the fruit bowl. i needed chocolate. my mom keeps all our candy in the fruit ball because my dad never goes in the fruit bowl. after i finished my king size kitkat i found a not in the bottom of the fruit ball. " whoever finds this note please know i am not safe the clock is ticking and time is running out this is a matter of life and death this is a quest for the bravest of the braves i need to be rescued by midnight any sooner i will dissapear with everything else - Janet Finny" i gasped. i grabbed the phone and called 616-785-67480. "hello" a little voice answer "haley it's me" i said after i explained everything she rushed over. we examined the note very closely. we flipped the note over it had words but they didn't make sense had elly lay pie Haley looked at me " it's so simple she said grinning. i was so confused. " the words arent supposed to make sense" she pointed out " look if u look at all the first letters of all the words it spells" she said happily "help" i shrieked. " it spells help". then we discovered a sticky note on the fridge. it said " celebration avenue dont contact police" " come on we have to get to celebration avenue" i said pulling her out of the door" when we got to celebration avenue i heard a rough voice speaking " midnight" he chanted " midnight"
© Copyright 2013 Escope (escopemoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963891-Ella-and-the-fight-4-life