*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964139-The-story-of-our-love
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1964139
To the love of my life: James P.
The light from the front steps shone brightly that night as it illuminated the stairway, the snow that lightly drifted on the ground glistened and sparkled, while inside the loud music of the hottest music radio filled the air. A young girl with blonde hair and big glasses with black frames frantically cleaned the house making sure everything would be perfect, as time slowly passed and the night got longer. She wondered if he would ever show up and what would happen if he did.Questions raced through her mind. Then suddenly when she thought that worst,a knock at the door was heard. It was him. He looked just as handsome as she had remembered from his pictures but maybe even better. He had the perfect eyes of chestnut coloring even though one eye was darker then the other but she didn't seem to mind in fact she loved that about him, dark brown hair that flowed in a particular way. Yes, he was tall and muscular but he gave off a mysterious persona that drew her in even more.

They quietly stepped out into the back door on the cool winter night as smoke left his mouth she could only wonder how good he would be at kissing and how it would feel to be in his arms, then suddenly he suggested that they should go back inside and warm up, her heart began racing and thoughts began running through her mind. Could he be making a move? Was he interested in me too? Then suddenly out of no where she left his warm hands on her waist turning her around and then his mouth quickly following. It was perfect, he kissed her so gently and with passion, as the night grew darker and the time began running so did the passion between them. Their bodies close together, bare skin sticky from the sweat, moans coming from both as he was inside of her. God he was so handsome even naked, his body muscular but having such a soft comforting feel, lips she could kiss for the rest of her life, he could speak to her without saying a word. That night she fell deeper and deeper in love with him. But could he ever love her too?

Days and weeks went by, no signs of him. Nothing.
Did I do something wrong? Was I not good in bed? Should i have done something differently? Questions of doubt, self worrying floated through her brain leaving no capable room to focus on anything else.

Finally she has received word from him, the last of the winters snow was beginning to melt and the summer's weather was about to set in. Her summer break was about to begin a summer that was suppose to be fun of magical nights, memories she would remember for the rest of her life but instead things would take a turn for the worst. They finally agreed to go out but he wanted to keep it a secret but she could never understand why. She thought she was pretty enough for him, so why would he be embarrassed to show her off?

That summer was filled with drunken nights, drugs of all kinds in all different forms, losing her best friend in her hands one drunk night and the devastation of learning the man she loved so dearly left her without any word. With no goodbyes or a simple explanation of why he was gone or why he had to leave.


Two years later.....

After two years of not seeing him and putting him to the back of her mind she finally began to live her life for herself, keeping herself busy with education and having the job that let her teach what she loved but also teaching little children that she adored. But she was about to get an unexpected message from a long lost love. One early morning she got a facebook message from him, saying he was sorry and as they began talking that day she agreed to met him in person so he could apologize in person. Memories began flooding back, old emotions and the hate she once had for him but the love that never went away also flooded back.

The snow crunched under her shoes and the wind howled as it gently kissed the trees. A dark shadowy figure stood in the trees among the baseball diamond, swiftly she approached him having planned a whole speech on how much she hated him and never wanted to see him again, but once she had laid eyes on him for the first time in two years she was dumbstruck. Nothing came out, not the speech she had planned for most of the day, not even a hello. Only the feeling of her face becoming hot and red as the love she had once felt in her heart trampled back to where it once resided.

God why does he have to be so handsome? Even after two years it looks like he
hasn't aged at all, with the smile that could easily make her weak and the chestnut eyes with one darker then the other. He could effortlessly take her breathe away. That night she declared that she would hate him but as his lips brushed against hers like old times, she just couldn't manage it. She still loved him and couldn't help it, she had a connection to him and she could only hope he felt the same way about her too.

He uttered the words "will you be my girl" so softly and sweetly, her heart fluttered like a butterfly on a summer's night, roaming freely. She couldn't believe it, after all these years he must still feel something.

She couldn't help but to say yes, he was the love of her life. He may not have always been honest with her back then but now she can see that he has changed, something about that once mysterious persona has become voluble and she loved that. His tender touches not only cared for her physical wounds but her emotional ones too.

Her name was Jessica and at such a young age she fell in love with a man named James Parker. Where it was never an easy relationship and "Maybe the scars where worth it" but they always tried to make it work. And our love story is only beginning.


To be continued........

© Copyright 2013 louisvbarbie (louisvbarbie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964139-The-story-of-our-love