*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964197-Draw
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1964197
This is a short story that I made a little while ago. I hope you enjoy it.
Asiro looked at her, he didn't know her, but he knew that he liked her. She had that ‘air’ about her that said, ‘Come and talk to me, what have you got to lose other than a few ego points...?’.
He gulped and walked over to where she was sitting her reddish hair falling over her face; casting it from view. He looked around, she didn't seem like the talkative type,
She must have friends to talk to...I mean everyone has friends, right...?
“Hey Miss...?”
Startled, she looked up at him, her hair falling away from her face to reveal a lovely tanned face and light purple eyes. She looked at him warily, like she was shocked that someone was talking to her. He cleared his throat, and tried again.
“Um, hey. Mind if I join you...?”
She looked up at him for a few seconds again and looked away again to her sketchbook.
“S-Sure...”
He smiled and nodded, picking the opposite side of the table to sit and watch her draw; she saw this and covered her drawings with one hand while shooing him away from her drawing pad with the other. He smirked and stuck his tongue out at her. She looked up and giggled at him, her shoulders relaxing as she laughed and let go of her drawing pad.
She looks so cute when she doesn't have a care in the world...Wait, where did THAT come from...I just met her...No need to go off the deep end just yet...


Eclipse looked at him, he was wearing a Red hoodie, on most; it would look baggy, but he made it work somehow. She blushed at the thought and shook her head to clear the thought completely, she looked up at him between her bangs. He stared back at her  She blinked and stared back.

“U-Um, what brings you here?”
He looked at her and smirked, “You looked lonely and I wanted to make you smile.”

She blinked at him and then smiled back, she picked up her drawing pad and showing him what she was drawing. It was of two people holding hands. They were on a beach and they seemed happy. He smiled and looked back up from her to the drawing.

“Would you mind if I came here again kept you company?”

“Um...Well, I don’t know-”

“What have you got to lose...?.”

“Well...Okay.”

“Same time tomorrow?”

She smiled at him again,
“Yeah, I-I would like that.”

(End.)
© Copyright 2013 Eclipse (eclipse-shadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964197-Draw