*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964771-Clarity
Rated: E · Prose · Religious · #1964771
Religious writing
Romans 8:28:

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

 
  Clarity

    There have been things in my life that I just couldn't understand.  Painful things that broke my heart but then I called on my Father . 

  So many times I speak about Jesus to others and hope they will take Him into their heart. That is such a wonderful feeling.  I remember how my tears flowed that day I knelt in front of the congregation and accepted Him.

    Your heart and mind feels clean.  You don't feel alone.
You know He has made a place for you.  What more wonderful blessing could one have.  You know the only thing He asked is to love him as He loves us.

  We find happenings in life that are hard understand. We find some to be sorrowful or cause us to  grieve. Some might cause us happiness or joy. We stand tall in our faith as Christians to know His will is purposeful.

    In Romans 8:28 we have the promise that all Christians depend on.  Whatever happens it happens for a reason and we learn from it and glorify Him.

  We become stronger Christians when we rely on Him through the good and bad. All the things that happen in our lives on earth will make us ready for our Heavenly home.

    There might be those that claim to be Christians but when something tests them they fall short.  They have not allowed the Holy Spirit to work within them. Those that have the Spirit find that their thoughts are more concerned with Him.

    Please know that suffering on earth is part of the working out of God’s all-wise purposes for us, and that neither affliction nor anything else can prevent this.
     
      Those that have accepted Jesus Christ know their lives have changed and been transformed.

  Finally know that God's plan for your life involve all that happens to you including your mistakes, your sins, and your hurts illness, debt, disasters, divorce, and death of loved ones and he will blend them together for good.

    An example in Sunday school I will always remember is the cake.

Take all the ingredients and taste each on separately.  Some will taste floury, bitter, gooey etc.
Once the cake is mixed together and cooked taste it then.

IT IS GOOD. Right??????

WILL YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE THROUGH THE SPIRIT??????

WILL YOU LOVE HIM??????

Yellow Rose

419 words
© Copyright 2013 Yellow Rose (yellowroses at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964771-Clarity