*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1967393-Beautiful-Hunter
Rated: E · Other · Young Adult · #1967393
Promt:A stalker of beauty queens wants their tiaras.
Prompt: A stalker of beauty queens wants their tiaras.

I sit at the park, and close my eyes on the soft grass. It feels cool, and green. It was a hard day as an intern, and I was too young for this. I close my eyes, and start to drift.

The homeless man with a curly beard spotted with gray watched the teen. She was seventeen. She had a high, sparkly crown atop of her brown, curled hair. He smelt her cheap, overused perfume. She stands next to eight other girls. Their tiaras are larger, and have more sparkles. He moves closer to them.

He walks up to the first girl, a blondie with blue eyes. He snatches the tiara off of her head. She yells, as he goes for a frisky redhead with freckles and green eyes. He pulls off her crown, but it gets stuck. He yanks it, and her wig comes off to reveal a bald head. He snatches the other six crowns, and takes a picture of the girls. He starts to run.

It looked bizarre to see a homeless man with eight sparkly crown, and eight pagent girls running down State Street. Some girls got hit by cabs, and all of them had smeared eyeliner and broken nails. Finally, the lone girl was chasing the hobo. She throws her heel at him, and he drops the tiaras. She grabs hers, stomps on his foot, and storms off.

My eyes open up to a blue sky, and I start to walk back to my building. And, I swear there is a tiara across the street, next to a ragedy hobo.





© Copyright 2013 DauntlessM (dauntlessm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1967393-Beautiful-Hunter