*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1967435-Surrendering---Damian-and-Ava
Rated: 18+ · Novella · Adult · #1967435
What will Ava find next and will she be able to resist the seductive man she married?
When the sun started to rise, I could feel my skin beginning to warm up. I knew if I didn't get my lazy ass off my lounging chair, Damian and Charles' men would find a crispy, yet gooey mess that was left of me after being charbroiled in the sun all day. And that's if it didn't rain or the wind didn't blow my ashes away. Ha! The thought of the looks on their faces would be priceless.

I managed to muster up enough strength to get up and get inside the house as fast as possible, making sure I grabbed my pile of clothes I'd stripped off that night. I sluggishly made my way through the fine dining room into the gourmet kitchen Damian had specially built for me. I didn't cook but I loved the way it looked in our colonial home. The refrigerator was a fancy wide two doors with the slide out freezer. The wood was immaculately perfect cherry. The counter tops were made of the most expensive marble Damian could get his hands on. He had been good to me for so long but I knew better, especially now.

After placing my clothes in the laundry basket in the laundry room connected to the kitchen, I went back into my office where Damian's laptop sat. I stood at the desk and stared at it. Did I dare chance looking all the way through it, or should I leave all that to Charles' men. The not knowing was killing me. I knew there was more than what I had seen before and though I knew my way around a computer, Charles' men knew how to really dig into those. I began to pace. The sun had reached over the hill, shining it's brilliance into the office.

Completely spaced out, I walked right into the beaming light and burnt the daylights out of my foot. I refrained from yelping. I don't care what kind of creature you are, when you get burned, it fucking hurts. I did do the jumping up and down while holding my foot though. I sat down on the small chair that was placed on the opposite side of the room, away from the light.

Once the burn started to heal, which took a matter of three minutes, and the pain of it ceased, it occurred to me that I needed to close the shutters or Damian would be crispy bacon. The window in our bedroom didn't have curtains and the rising sun would eventually make it's way into an angle were it would hit the bed. I causally walked back into the kitchen where the keypad was, punched in the code and watched as the metal shutters around all windows and doors close. As it grew darker in the house, one by one, small lights lit up the rooms that were designed to turn on automatically as soon as it got dark. Most of the rooms had a night light except the bedrooms.

I walked back into the office and switched on the light on the desk then sat. Again, staring at his laptop. I really wanted to look deeper. It was making me crazy. How could he do this to me? How could he be so deceiving? I wondered if what he had told me of his past was even true. Could I trust him? When I found out what he'd been doing, I did manage to see a few messages from the women he did find. They were like us. Which I found completely odd. They were younger than myself in human years but centuries older. What he said to them were also upsetting. If these women were so wonderful, why'd he let them go? Or did they let him go? Either way, it appeared he was desperate to have them back in his life.

More! I needed to read more. But before I could do that, I needed to rest. The sun had been up for over an hour and I can feel my body starting to shut down. If I didn't make it to bed, I'd probably pass out at the desk or somewhere on my way to the bedroom.

"Fuck it!" I said as I lazily walked into the room adjacent to the office. It was a guest bedroom. Fortunately, for me, I made it to the bed. I literally plopped down face first onto the made bed and passed out.

The opening of the shutters indicated that night had fallen and Damian was up. I lifted my face from the bed and looked around. I was in the exact position I had plopped down on. I got up, messed with my hair and walked out of the room. I walked upstairs into mine and Damian's bedroom. He was in the shower. As I moseyed on into the walk-in closet, his phone went off. I stopped and looked back towards Damian's side of the bed. I spotted his cell phone sitting on the night stand. At first I wasn't even going to bother. Charles' men were suppose to come today and start doing what Charles paid them to do. But I couldn't resist.

I listened to make sure the shower was still running. Damian was humming some unknown tune and washing away. I hurried to the night stand and glared down at his phone. My palms were itchy with curiosity. After what I'd seen last night, I couldn't help but wonder if he'd been talking to them on his phone. His emails and websites can only tell me so much. Cell phones were the way to go if you planned on cheating on someone or stay in touch with some floozies cause all he would have to do was delete them. Of course I knew there was a way to regain those deleted messages but I didn't have a clue as to how. Again, Charles' men would take care of that.

Itchy palms, not literally of course but man, I was dying to see who'd he been chatting it up with. I snatched the phone up and opened his messages. OF COURSE! Why was I surprised? Other than the one that came in, there were no messages from anyone other than myself and a few people I knew, which of course means he's been deleting his messages. I have concluded that it was because he was doing something or talking to someone and didn't want to leave anything behind. I opened the one message that came in, it was from one of the women I found in his emails. Instead of something along the lines of 'Hey how are you?' it said, 'I'm thinking of you tonight. I can't wait to see you. Hope you can ditch the wife again and cum see me.' After the message there was a heart next to it with an attachment. I opened that. And the next thing I saw made me want to stick hot irons in my eyes.

I closed out the message and almost threw the phone down back onto the night stand. "Ew." What the fuck? Okay so not only was he sending emails but he's texting to these women. When I had looked to see who it was, it was labeled 'Paul.' That message was NOT what I was expecting in the least. The attachment was a picture of her, naked, on the bed, spread eagle. I couldn't believe it. 

"What are you doing?" Damian said from the bathroom door. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Umm...," I hesitated. I was not prepared to be caught so I wasn't sure what to say.

"Look at you my lovely lil lady," he smiled and walked towards me, removing his towel that I just now noticed he had. He was still wet from his shower. And when he removed that towel, all his glory was at high salute.

Stupidly, I blushed. Then realized that I, myself, was still naked from my moon bathing last night.

"Aww...I love it when you blush like that." When he reached me, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. Then he brought one hand up to cup my face. He tilted my head to his and brought his lips down onto mine. He kissed so passionately and gently that it made my knees turn to jello. I leaned into him. His mighty soldier poked my stomach when he pulled me closer.

"What the hell are you doing?" I thought to myself as I continued to kiss his full wet lips. But I couldn't bring myself to stop kissing him. He was the most seductive man I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. His lovemaking made me beg for more. And though all I wanted to do was fight him off me, disgusted with everything I had found out. I just couldn't stop. I couldn't bring myself to deprive what my body was telling me. And that was to push it aside and ride this horse all the way into the barn. 
© Copyright 2013 Celerityyx (celerityy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1967435-Surrendering---Damian-and-Ava