*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1968144-Neltiliztli-Amoxtli-2
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1968144
Wisdom for wise people and those who understand it's significance.
It is only to men and only godless men it is only to they who say in death is emptiness; in death is nothing. They are men who rely upon the faculties of their brain and the senses of their flesh; thus beyond this corporeal realm to them is nothing. These are the blind folks, these are the godless and they are the blind led only by the blinded; they do not see for they are foolish and they believe in this foolishness that guides their foolery. They are but jesters that entertain themselves with their insignificant words that spew forth narcissism. Let it be known to them, they see not because they are blinded by their own fears of that which they cannot find tangible or comprehend. It is to these godless men who see nothing in death they only see what is observable to them which is of the flesh that which deteriorates, decays, rots, and decomposes; they see this putrefaction and they see it as a form of nothingness, to them this is all of life after death they cannot see more then what is that.

To those who see beyond the matters of the flesh and corporeal, the men of gods see beyond, what the godless cannot comprehend. The men of gods who are wise men and wise women see that there is far more to death than what is observed of the flesh. To these men of gods, these women of gods, death is a transcending change, an envelopment of the soul that accelerates and comes alive on the metaphysical plane in the realm that is beyond the touch of man, beyond the sights of his eyes and the reach of his mind. To the godless a dead tree is nothing more than just that, a dead tee. A dead tree is far much more than just dead. It is filled with the birth of new life, that which bores inside and grows and changes. Life form within an absent life form, life form retains structure. The dead tree is not just a dead tree it is a position of change and in its state it shows that its essence is beyond and is moved on to a different plane, to a more transcendental place far more significant than the world here. The tree has become a home and it has become a standing monument. On the corporeal plane things are very finite; people are enclosed encircled they are bounded, they are surrounded by boundaries. These boundaries are the ropes and shackles that keep humanity enclosed and it is because of this they shall never know freedom. In order to encompass the truth in freedom is to go beyond this corporeal plane of understanding; thus it is something godless men know nothing and shall never know of; for godless men are ignorant and they shall know no more then what they can examine. For it is that they are bound by the finite choices they’ve made in life they are blind to the possibilities of expansion of soul. It is because of this that godless men in death shall realize in their error how incorrect their assumptions were. Let it be known that is the men and women of gods that shall inherit the absolute truth in perfect harmony fearless and honorably.

The sky by night reflects the eyes; all the stars their eyes shine back upon the earth. As does the moon in the night, half lit moon or half lit mind, a half unveiled world, half hidden. The soils are grey, ashen grey and the branches are bone dry. The wind, the pleasant wind, the northern wind that of the cold, that of the winter. The house of the northern region of the underworld, blessed is the owl, blessed is death, divine are the roots that dig deep beneath the soul; this is the essential part of the human soul. Like bats in the dusk when the sun falls, like bats that wildly fling to and fro in search. The stars have formed their marks in the outer parts beyond the earth; they create signs for us to observe. Blessed are the seven stars of the winter skies. Blessed is the Ursa Major and blessed is Orion. As clouds do waft in the night, when lightning flickers as do thoughts, a world teems; growth softly whispering the secrets of what is there; secrets of what is beneath stone, under the leaves, within seed.  Dried blood and death’s stone. Here and now in these hours in this state, splendid is the winter. Beneath shadows, beneath branches, beneath many things turned round; the unaligned turned upside down. To bathe in the northern wind; to be cleansed of all impurities and to be clear headed to understand what death is and what is dying and what is dead. To understand its significance is the glory of life in which we are present. When leaves weaken and change color, as they fall onto the ground and wither; it is transcendent in a form beyond that of the leaf. The transition and transformation of life is present among us; as does the serpent change its skin and sheds its old to be renewed; as does a nymph transform to a full fledged adult as the grasshopper, and as does the grub beneath the ground transform into the armored beetle. The change of life is present as the caterpillar feeds and is sluggish, it is bound to the ground but through transformation in change, it transitions. It becomes skilled in the air and moves beyond the boundaries of the earth and is one with the winds. The forms of life that have been present over the earth, that which has been divinely guided down are perfect examples of what is here before us. Within and without is the essential learning tool by which we can learn from and through these teachings, and self observations we come to realize that there is a beauty underlying the creation of all things wonderful and horrid. Hallowed is this part of the lands; sacred is the valley cold. Blessed is the valley by the river that divides two nations blessed is the home in which I have been born.

Most divine, most sacred are the ocean and the sea and the shore and its sands and its dunes and its vines growing along its surfaces. Its shells and its life that is bountiful within its waters. The ocean is one of the greatest and finest creations of this world. The environment of the salt water, it is essential to life throughout the entire world. Its sands, they whisper and they tell truths and beauty. They display, they harmonize the sands like the spirits, they take shape and fall apart; and the ocean with its waves that grow and descend as its tides ebb and flow. Blessed are the seagull cries and the ocean draft. The ocean itself is a goddess; blessed Chalchiuhuitlicue, she of the jade skirt, for she is a deity that holds power over the sea and the rivers that are among the face of the earth. The essence, the very nature of her presence in being is that which cannot be simply placed into words. For it is of a nature that is far more powerful than what man can attempt to know the waters of the oceans, the sands the shore, and the life, the passage of the waters that cross for many distances apart. Blessed is the fish, for the fish understands the very nature of the ocean, its very core is dynamic to the understanding of its flow, to the understanding of its structure and divine nature in which, it has adapted to coexist perfectly among the waters, as if it were its very purpose, destiny, and reason to be. The fish is an expression and extension of the waters of the oceans; divine made are its fins and scales. The sands, the sands that rise and descend that climb and sink with the waters and with the wind, they are the remnants of shells, thousands of broken shells, they are the remnants of life, they are the remnant of their discarded past. Blessed are the shells that wash upon the shore; their chipped remnants display the workings of life and its phases of present to past. Among the faces of the oceans and seas, death is present as well; within the ocean death is far grander. The dying descends to the very bottom, to the abysmal, to the coldest, darkest, deepest, and heaviest plains under the waters. This is where death reigns in the waters at the very core, in the outstretched limits of the waters, but even there life is present. Life and death work as one together in union, never separate. Sacred is the storm above the ocean shore in the night. Her cold rain that falls down upon the sands is a divine working that can only be understood by wise beings; in it there is an inner peace and tranquility, serenity, an inner expression, this expansion and union of sky and ocean, in a form that is most marvelous. Wise mortals contemplate the ocean and know of its power. The origin of life began within the oceans; the secrets of the creation of life are beneath its depths.

The divine spirit and power is present and is evident all around, within the valley by the river that divides two nations. It is here where the sacred wild trees grow, where the wild plants are prolific and magic is present. Where the wild grass grows and naturally dies, then turns gold. Where the hummingbird roams, where the barn owl nests, where the northern mockingbird sings and where the coyotes wander to and fro, where wild cactus grows abundantly and old man’s beard is all around, amongst the branches of the tall slender Tepeguaje. The presence of divinity is shown within there; these are the flatlands and it is in these places that what is unseen can be observed by the keen. Secrets obscured, locked away, buried, hidden these secrets are here within the valley by the river that divides two nations and it is here where witches, nahualli, like myself and others are most familiar with and akin to; and to the people of the valley who feel they are close to the ancestors in a way of the Mexica, understand the purpose and significance of what is spiritually present as is the force of gods and the significance of wisdom and the significance of its power. It is here that men of the valley who are close to their ancestors and understand the origins of the indigenous long before the colonizers. It is they and it is us that shall gather and fully understand what it is to be in the presence of the divine. Of the land in the valley there will be a gathering of wise men and wise women; when the time is proper it shall occur and their voices shall be heard. And the men and women who know not of these things who are ignorant and blind; the men and women who refuse and are close minded shall see nothing more than the threat of the power that nahualli possess;  it is in that, that the men who know no more than their eyes can reach, shall feel threatened and feel the need to dispose of those who speak out in the name of the nahualli in the name of the Mexica, in the name of the people of the valley from the great land of Anahuac. Our words, our voices, our mind and the thoughts within will no longer be held back; we will eventually rise, we will express and show and we will reveal such profundities that people themselves will begin to doubt what it is they thought they once knew. When people of the valley speak up and rise they shall see that when they are honest to themselves and the people around them, when they are honest to their ancestry and the very essence of what is within them.

They shall find that they possess already inside their souls what is needed to make change, so that they may arise as a people individuals strongly; if they rely upon the blind man and his blind needs and his misguided deeds and paths, the people of the valley shall not rise; thus it is with the mind and the wisdom of our ancestors the Mexica and the power of the priests who knew the significance, the glory of sacrifice, the essence of what it is to give ones very life for the benefit of all, they shall see that there is a far greater power beyond the order of the misled man, beyond the order of conformities, beyond what society has offered and given us as a people.

Sacred is life and death. Blessed are the oak and the oak gall. Blessed are the oak seed and the oak tree. Blessed is its spirit, blessed is its growing spirit. Sacred is the man who wears acorns strung around his collar for it is a mark of his wisdom; the greater the number and span, the greater his truth. Blessed is the shell, the very essence, the vessel of the human soul, blessed is the shell for it contains the very nature of our inner being. Blessed is departure of the shell and conversion from life to death. As the soul does leave the shell, does leave the flesh, it finds a far greater state of being; in that it finds itself has become in a sense progressed and grand, but in death the journey is still not over, for in death awaits us more trials to test the very will of our self. If man and woman is willing to go through these trials with resolve and a strong soul they will succeed and pass through; in these journeys we find the inner nature of our minds and we question the very will of ourselves in this journey of death.

The world returns towards the start, amongst the waters in which Cipactli dwelt with her ever hungry mouths. The waters stir, they stir the sights, they stir the lines within its flow; blessed is Cipactli and the goddess of earth Coatlicue. Blessed is Cipactli and that which is within her. Blessed is within her for within is death, as it is the corpus of Cipactli that is the representation of the earth and it is beneath the earth where death reigns. Sacred four year journey that waits for us all in dying, and divine nine worlds before us in which we must cross. Sacred is the earth and sacred is her land. Sacred are her mountains and blessed are her caves. Blessed are her caverns and all things in the underground. All glory to limestone, in through which her body is made the entryways and routes that go beneath the earth. Underground, hidden from sun, hidden from the moon, hidden from the stars, hidden from the clouds, hidden from light, within the dark and hidden within the cold and damp; answers are waiting to be touched, to be held, to be known. The divine descent awaits us all. Death’s temple held up by limestone columns; blessed stalactite, and blessed stalagmite, these which grow from within. The bats that live within know of these things, for they know of this world hidden from the light, hidden from eyes. Blessed is the bat and blessed is its path, blessed in its flight, and blessed in the night.

The darkness that covers the nights, as well during storms, is of itself persistent at its very core and in its being. Darkness contains night and hovers within obscured veils and if you realize that in this darkness is the essence and power of the origins one would see answers. Blessed be the black plumed serpent Tezcatlipoca, he of the darkness, sacred is Tezcatlipoca, sacred is the smoking mirror, he of the obsidian foot, he of the origin gods. Blessed is the black and darkness, great is the obscured; for in the obscurity there is hidden truth, there is protection and there is the very spirit in which the nahualli have become very akin to. Oh great Tezcatlipoca, god of sorcery and shape shifting and that of the darkness in night; the very grand divinity in presence is always around us fellow sorcerers. As we gaze into the obsidian sphere, we look deep within, we find the very power of your voice, of your gaze staring back reflecting onto us; for in darkness there is recovery, in darkness there is rest and in darkness there is safety in your blacked corners where truth is hidden in your celestial shrouds that govern skies amidst the running clouds.

The quintessence of light by which all things are present and observed; the light that shines from the sun, stars and all things, the energy of its very core. The light is a portal, in the sense it unveils things and it illuminates all obscurities. Therefore the light is a grand and godly thing. Discussing the very nature of light, light is of itself instantaneous in speed and majestic, equivalent to the very nature of time itself light is illumination of the mind and thought. It is awakening, it is revelation, and it is the very spark that creates knowledge. Blessed is Quetzalcoatl tezcatlipoca of the east. Blessed is Quetzalcoatl for he is the white plumed serpent grand deity of wisdom and knowledge. The light of itself is a very divine presence, without light nothing would be as is seen. In a world of darkness there are no certainties, but being blindly led through what can only be barely obtained through minor senses; but through the power of light many things can be observed at once. Structure is understood, form, color, tone, motion, all of these things can be ascertained through just light alone and the understanding of sight.

The gods know this therefore the gods have made it so and the divine nature itself understands what it is to be as the light, to unveil the veiled. By the workings of this phenomenon transmission is possible, communication is capable, and thus we are able of using lights in other manipulative manners and fashions to our advantages in which we can obtain information from afar distances. This is the grandiosity that is of the creation that is of the light that is of the gods. Light is of the power of that which is present from flame which is present from lightning and all things in between thus created by divinity. It is good that in this we can comprehend of the nature of the oscillating energy and flow that is present around us among us above and beneath us; these are the things that resonate all around and these are of the divine nature of creation itself, the unveiling of essences, the very nature of what is knowledge and knowing, absorption and flowing and retaining and distributing the very sacredness that is divine light. Divine frequency, its reverberation is a very winding metaphysical serpent that slithers across the skies as they move to and fro back and forth. Come to understanding and appreciation, fully knowing what it is that gods have made before us to observe and understand through our very minds.

To the nahua, to those who relate to the ancestry of the Mexica and to the nahualli who are aware of the divine power within the valley, heed closely to my words; be not as the people who pass in the day of the living in insignificance, in trivialities, and in inanities. Be of the great men and women who spend their days and nights through understanding the teachings, through which the gods have presented us with; be as the winds that flow from above and below and beside us. Be all around as the stars are in the nights far from the lights of the cities; may you be everywhere omnipresent watching over all things, observe all things and understand these things. Distinguish from these things, what is of significance, importance, of value and what is that which is not. Do not pass time; do not let it be waste for life is only given once. Use life at most you can for the time we are given is of very limited source. In this life there is so much to do and so little time; in this world if one is to be wise they are to approach all things from all sides from all corners and from all views so that they must understand and select for themselves, which it is they feel would be most proper or if it is such that they choose to vary their livelihood to which they would feel most opportunistic or grand.

Fellow nahualli and wise people of the valley and amidst the world that have felt the connection of ancestry of the mexica, among these truths and amongst the things in the valley let it be known that your power and wisdom is surpassed that of the civil beast, for the simple man is limited in his ways, thus be not as the simple man and take your courses in very selective decisive decisions, in understanding that will help further our people and our word. The very essence of what it means to be a nahualli is more than just the act; it is of the knowing and learning. The journey of our people and our wisdom is never ending; it is a progress in progression and shall never vanish in spirit, it is in fact infinitum and great for this is the very nature of truth, as it is always ever expanding, growing, reaching, and stretching, just as the branches and roots of the trees and plants have done for years and years and centuries and thousands of years. This is the grand power of the nahualli; this is the great power of the people that connect to the divine gods and the priests of old who understood the secrets of time and of all things that come and go through and through. The secrets that unfold are there in between the things that are set and obscured; they are to be understood far more in depth. They are to be lain out and examined and not just this, but also the understanding of wisdom, that which comes to terms of grasping a secret and simply accepting, for there is wisdom in detail and wisdom in feeling, both of which are grand and important in the building of our people. That which is collected in the living and life, that is now present, is important and significant; for it provides for us the tools that will be selected and needed to progress life in the future. So in dying, new life is made. This is the very nature of our world. The knowledge and value that one selects and passes on, or of one’s own accord to feel that which is important by their own will, and as for such there is no need to attach focus on a single value, but if many are felt then have as many if necessary. There is no need to constrict, for constriction limits the minds. Do not let the truth overwhelm you rather become a part of the truth for in understanding and becoming, one is no longer puzzled or overwhelmed; one is simply in flow with what is truth and divine and godly all at once in a single fluid rush. It is expanding in all directions infinitively onward through time.

         Blessed are the flowers and blessed is their blossoming. Blessed are their colors, blessed are their petals, blessed is their fragrance. For they call to insects, to butterflies, to bees, and the blessed hummingbird. For in the very blossom, the sacred flower is nectar divinely brought forth by the gods in their making. Blessed is the flower and blessed is the blossom for within them is the very pollen of their core in which the sweetness of honey is made. Blessed is their form and blessed is their nature, for they mark and signify the coming and approach of arrival in spring. Blessed is the flower that gives rise to the seed and develops into the fruit that nourishes our being; sacred is her aromas that waft in the air in the breeze that call out to other life forms. Divine are the flowers that blossom in the night, under the light of the moon; their secrecy and divine power is kept and known by the greatest of nahualli. Blessed is the wild petunia and silver leaf night shade that grows amongst the grounds of the valley, for they are native spirits that have been present in these lands long ago; and blessed is the heliotrope whose curling blossoms glow white amidst the greenery of the weeds. Sacred is the bluebonnet in all her loveliness, and the dandelion whose flower gives seed that take to the air on its wispy threads, just as the thistle blossoms her vivid magenta and the hibiscus in bloom unravels her magnificent flower in all its majesty. Divine is the hibiscus in its form and being; her dried flowers make an elixir for wise nahualli. Blessed is the flower in its very symbol of fertility; blessed is the flower and its divine elegant beauty. Most divine is the flowering maguey whose flowers rise and burst alive before its dying moment in glorious testament to those all around who witness. So is the soul like the risen towering stalk and blossoming of the maguey in death, as the spirit grows and opens towards the skies, to unveil its beauty before the gods. Divine xochitl, a reminder of the renewal of life and blessed is its godly nectar that fuels life all around. Beauty is its name.

         Blessed is the breeze and wind that flows from the southwest. Blessed is the storm that approaches from the southeast, blessed are the clouds that flow from the south and flow towards the north. Southeastern wind that blows in the night, that whispers in the ears of all nahualli, it fills their spirits and fills their minds and it fuels their very power. The words of wise men are far too many and the words of fools are far too many; distinguishing these differences is what divides wisdom from ignorance.

         Man must live for his livelihood and for his life. For without livelihood man is left without and when he is left without he is simply wandering through the mists of his life; therefore man must have lifeblood, therefore man must have burden and tasks to uphold. Amongst the time he spends in burden and the time he has for himself, he must find the balance in between these things. In this world man is tasked with the duty of upholding his own survival and at times of others as well. Weakness and doubt only conflict man’s burden and they are of no use to him; therefore he must know when to be rid of these things of these conflicts and internal turmoil; when he is capable of such he shall progress through his life with confidence and understanding. Therefore wise men and wise women in strife of survival know when to be rid of conflict, for they are unnecessary in the struggle of life. When man has fear and doubt in his mind, he is internally lost and without a sense of direction and when he lacks direction, he lacks internal balance and equilibrium. Therefore if one is lost, one must understand that he is to be rid of these internal conflicts and must find a balance within, in order to find his sense of direction.

         When the words of men fail to portray in proper sense the truth and meanings behind what the gods have shown, then man has therefore lost his connection to the gods and their divine word. It is therefore in those times when man and woman must understand that no connection is perfect and without error; a sustained flow of truth from the divine unto wise people is at most only momentarily and never in continuous flow. At moments wise people are severed from the divine relation from the truth in that which the gods attempt to portray for us to see and know. When wise people are cut off from knowledge and wisdom of the divine, it is because he is himself unsure. It is at these times that they are given trials in life, in which they are tested to see how strong are their resolve and their will to continue their relation with the divine. At many times wise women and wise men do forget, and they surrender in the search for truth and further wisdom, due to this loss of understanding. What becomes of women and men when they surrender their will to search of the connection for the truth the gods give us, they become wrapped in the workings of their own loss. And in such moments wise beings must understand that in order to find a reconnection, they must search within themselves, for that very spark that ignites the truth within their very minds and souls. Wise beings within themselves carry the key that can unleash that very disconnection to which they are made confused and lost. When man falls and woman falls into the negativity of their very being they lose connection and divine truth, in which they once had with gods, and they become engulfed and swallowed in the waters of their own despair and doubt. Therefore when woman and man is in doubt they should turn to the works of nature and that which is without, for it is within these things that he and she can find the proper answers that will guide them in the right path. It is because when man becomes too engulfed in his own self, in his own being in his own inner senses he forgets that there is a greater source without, which can explain and resolve many issues. Therefore when wise beings are weakened and their soul falters, they should understand that within them at times is the very cause in which man has made within self, and that is the very nature of self reliance. And in self reliance, wise people forget that the gods have made the world and all of its creations to help further explain, to explore and open our minds and spirit so that we can find comfort in further revealing to rekindle with the connection to divine truth. Therefore look to the sun, the clouds, the wind, the stars; look to these things to help find further understanding, to help you be exulted with the majestic divinity that is present without. Never forget that the presence of divinity is all around and always present, always watching. Therefore become aware of it and absorb it within oneself, so that the problems of ones negativities and doubt and very waters that overwhelm are washed away, so that one can see clearly, so that one can see without disruption or obscurities.

         The weakening of things is present among all things that live and prosper. It is evident in the season of winter, when the leaves wither and fall off and all that is left are the bare naked limbs of the trees. The wilting of the flower is a constant reminder that no thing is ever self sustaining. As all things eventually fall to age and the passing of time, they are worn down and shaken. All things crumble, fall apart, and become weakened; as weakness is an inevitable fate that falls upon us all. To the wise people that understand this have come to term with accepting it on a dignified level, they do not let it change their connection and bond with the divine. Although the flesh, and mind, and spirit at times weaken, it is no means to stop; it is a sign that one must finally come to reach their conclusions and final harmony. Time eats away at all things, even the non living, as it wears down the soils, and stones, as it is certain that no fire burns eternally, they must all eventually fall to a point of ceasing. Wise nican tlaca understand the meaning of time and the essence that things weaken gradually, as the natural cycle of life and death and all things that are present within and without. Within those who are strong of spirit, their soul remains resilient as does their resolve; even they shall eventually dwindle in their will in the rush against time. It is not a sad thing, it is not a bad thing; it is naturally made by the hands of gods and their governing presence among all. It is as well that time given to us in life is finite and limited and should be taken to utmost advantage.

         What marks progression within a man, a progression that sends him forth; transitions his state of mind into another state that is superior to the anterior self, to the previous form. It is that inner motion, the wheel that turns, that keeps a person in progression, in succession in greater steps, when he is filled at maximum with vigor, with intelligence, with wisdom, with the skill, experience, understanding of the divine and life in its workings. This is how wise nahua, wise people of the valley create change, create progress; create the further step that will elevate an individual to a higher place. As the tree does as all plants do, one must extend ones branches, one must extend and disperse ones mind towards different sources, in which one can collect and diversify and expand his knowledge and further gathering in experience. Wise men and women are present in all forms and faces of the earth and they are all just as wise as the nahualli and if one could, one should engage in discussion, intellectual discussion amongst the wisdoms and secrets and practices in that which they know themselves. In this goodness they share and exchange, in this there is a union among wise people all around the surface of the earth. The mind and soul are almost infinite in its resources, and in that there are also similarities that are evident all around. These similarities come from the very core of the origin of humanity and it is in this that one finds there is in essence a conclusion in which people can reach together. There is much debate, much discussion among these lands between individuals that run the governing powers of the system that is wrought by the beginnings of nations. As to whether these things concern us or not as nahualli it is up to the individual self to decide if it is up to him or her to discuss it or not to ponder it or not. It is good for the nahualli and for the people of the valley to open their minds and ears to the words of others; in this one can absorb and apply ideas and new thoughts. In this they can use it for their own use into further reaches of thoughts and spirit. When wise men gather together, much wisdom can be shared, discussed, given, and received. Therefore this is a good thing and it is a thing that should be further encouraged among the people. There is no need to dwell among small minute things. There are greater things at play, far vaster mechanisms that turn the wheel of progress and through this progress there is much more that can be done and will be done, for that is the very nature of time and life itself, to continue in its motions in its adaptations and changes. Therefore disperse your mind and spirit, engage growth to the very many branches that can stretch out. Many individual nahualli and people find themselves engulfed in the very essence of their self. In that they lose the focus that the world hands them the very tool that is needed to help build their wisdom. Therefore search for these tools, search for these useful things that can be collected and put to use so that the progression can move on in its cycles of wisdom and extend to the very reaches of the heavens themselves to touch the clouds, to gaze upon stars unobstructed, in their light, in their presence.

         Within the very depths of the soul there is an inner calling. An inner summoning that awakens wise individuals. This calling, this voice is one that is remnant in the very origins of ones existence. It has its ties to ones own non existence as well. It approaches in the guise of desolation, therefore it is witnessed when one is called out from the dark, when one looks out into the shadows, looks out into the silence within the journey therein one is oneself standing in that spiritual sense of the inner call. It is like an abandoned sanctuary. A forgotten temple lost in the middle of nowhere, far from the sights amongst people. Amongst the darkness and night, amidst the skies stars; amidst its own isolation therein whispers a voice, a call, a calling to an inner sense that has been dormant since the realization of life began. Therein lays the inner call that came from the very start. It yearns from the very end to us that hear its voice. It is unlike any emotion or any feeling or anything that can be explained. It is indescribable; it is inert, immovable, solid and pure. It is a realization of our own very presence amongst this very vast universe. This is the all consuming space that surrounds us, eternally flowing onwards throughout nothing as everything, inside that very atmosphere, along the very voice that calls and beckons from the very core of our origins and finalities. That is what establishes the removal of the individual from the very world, cut off from its touch and its senses the very nature of such a thing is inexpressible; one can only know this through experience and through knowing in that it is within. It comes from the individual wandering mind that looks out beyond; within one’s inner nature. It is the soft silent tone that speaks from within the seat of the very self, that which encloses the very mind and spirit from all things without. It is within this that wise men and women can find the very source of their being from beginning to end.

          Accursed are the men who spit lies. They cross among the lands to deceive and trick people; to cast webs and entrap. They are of no benefit to the nahualli or the people of the valley. They are but an obstruction that must be removed from our paths. They bear the guise of well being but beneath are lies and a deceiving trickster out to take advantage of the lesser. Their mastery is that of deception and that of entrapment. These are the people that must be removed from the lands for they are of no use; they only hold wise people back. They engage in discussion, they flatter, they amuse, they entertain but beneath it all is an ulterior motive. That which is they seek only for themselves and their needs. Therefore I say to the people be weary of these that deceive and speak lies, for there are many and they can lead astray the weak and incautious. It is in the heart and the souls of many people to be sinister. For man’s soul is quite easy to corrupt. I say as well to the wise nahualli, do not let corruption consume your soul and mind. They are as well an obstruction and they will take you no further. Enemies among the land are many and much more can be made; therefore one must be cautious in who to engage with in discussion openly. Because there are so many differing views and opinions, there are very many people that would love to disagree and create uproar to spark controversy and rumors against oneself. Therefore be cautious as to who you speak and what you speak. For there are many that will twist your words and place false claims in your mouth, that which you do not speak. For there are far too many arguments, far too many disagreements and far too little understandings among people, for I have seen folk who belittle others and place themselves high upon pedestals, as if they were lords. But in fact it is themselves who are filled with err and arrogance. And their close-minded approach is all that they see.

         Blessed are the nights in which rain clouds veil the very heavens from our eyes. In their different hues of grey, splendid and magnificent in their glory, it is most beautiful. It is in these times when wise nahualli should reflect and look back to find that inner sense of calm and ever present peace beneath certain occurring moments like these.  The dark black branches that stand out against the light grey clouds, their outstretched arms stand out so vividly amongst the skies. Awaiting what is to come, approaching waters, and approaching rains. The cool rain cloudy breeze that brushes against the surface of the earth is far most magnificent and superb. In rain cloud veiled skies, in varied hues of grey and dark blue, its magnificent form traverses the heavens beside the winds; they conjure spirits with their hidden rites. As clouds cross the skies in their elegantly slow pace, their forms shifting and changing. Blessed is their way. As their colors lay outstretched and entwined in a clear display; grand sign of the divine.

         Souls stir as thoughts contort in the passing of the world and its changes. All is ever present and always going through successions as grains sift in line. Steps brush off the cover of dead paths. Gods descend in their touch, amongst the occurrences of the metaphysical sequences that fall upon the sacred. The very truth of truths stares back from the heavens and looks upon the sacred workings of wise men and women. As essence arises as smoke, and fundamentals break down to ash, we are placed in question to reexamine our understanding of our relation with the gods. Are we honest to ourselves or do we selectively deceive through the subtle choices in life? When one comes to understanding as to what is death, we can learn honesty and grasp truth.   



© Copyright 2013 Oztotl Tlanelhuatl (celtis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1968144-Neltiliztli-Amoxtli-2