*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969069-Celene-the-witchcraft-goddess-chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1969069
what will happen when Celene moves in with her mum in NYC and meets the guy of her dreams.
CHAPTER ONE. MOVING INTO HELL... OR HEAVEN.

Fantastic Opportunity - 3BR, 2.5 Bath Luxury Condo WITH DEEDED PARKING AND STORAGE. Just press your electric garage door opener, drive into your personal parking space, the elevator takes you to your apt floor, no parking attendants. All this in Lower Manhattan! Low common charges and 421A tax abatement. Designed by renowned architect Ed Rawlings, this newly-built modern condo is the ultimate in clean, comfortable luxury. The apartment features: Floor to ceiling windows throughout. Beautiful hardwood floors. Balcony. An ultra-modern open kitchen with Bosch gas oven, SubZero wine cooler and fridge, soft-close drawers and an overabundance of kitchen cabinets and drawers. Recessed ceiling lights. 2 heating/cooling zones. Washer/dryer. Custom closets. A master bath with double sinks and soaking tub. Perhaps best of all, in the hustle and bustle of downtown it's oh so quiet. This full-time doorman and full-time super bldg has an array of amenities including gym, pet spa, bike room, media room with pool table, a fully landscaped roof terrace with grill and separate dining and lounge areas. And, there's a rental guest suite for visitors. Who could ask for more!

I finish reading the email my mom sent me. It's about the new condo she is buying.When i asked her why the hell she was buying a condo for more the one million dollars she said: "I want my little baby to feel comfortable and special when she comes to live with me plus my old place was a wreck i mean like it only had two bedrooms and one bathroom. Ew."
My mom is a multi-millionaire, she works for the government. I would have stayed with my dad in his small two person apartment but he has a new girlfriend who is a complete mega bitch and she hates me. mum isnt much better but she is my only option.
I close my laptop and see a cute guy sitting across from me. Ummm he wasnt there a second ago.
© Copyright 2013 puppycat (puppycat123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969069-Celene-the-witchcraft-goddess-chapter-1