*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969535-The-Trilogy-Effect
by Prince
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #1969535
Crazy idea of how and why earth was created.
'The Trilogy Effect': God, Science and Aliens.


I was just sitting one day working on my laptop when an idea suddenly popped up. Why was earth created and why were different species evolved. There are many theories. Some say a work of god and some say science and then there are some who believe in Aliens. Well I was hit by this idea that it can be a pinch of God, Science and Aliens all mixed together. Well to prove my fictional theory I have mixed the information we get from both the books of gods of different religion as well as the science to the best of my knowledge and Aliens. And here goes the theory which I would like to name as 'The Trilogy Effect'. And let me remind you it's just fiction what I am writing out of a whim and I am not implying anything other than that it is an interesting imaginative story.

Well according to the Hindu mythology there are many lokas (Prithvi lok, Swarg lok, Nark lok and other places). Well some minds do say these lokas which are referred in these books are planets. So let's consider the Swarg lok to be the home of god as the command centre. The earth being their experiment room where all the species they created live. The Nark Lok which is considered a place where all the evil reside and people who do evil are send can be considered as a disposal room.

The experiment performed by god on earth is basically to cultivate great minds and body specialized in various fields like math, physics, medicine, finance, politics, warfare etc. the rest will become part of the wastage. Like all experiment there are a few successes and much failure. And as seen all the good experiment is carried away and stored and the rest is disposed in disposal room.

So what I am implying here is Gods are scientists who has made the earth and various planet as a part of their experiment for various purpose like our different scientist do experiment in different field useful and not so useful. The different species on earth over a period of time were also created to actually get a good yield out.  The intention were basically was to create material useful according to the time they were having. Like how we do experiment in various things like during war we stress on weapons and medicine and during peace we stress on theory of finance and business etc. So initially god created water creature and dinosaurs as they were in a warring period and needed brute strength as they had the intelligence. Then as their wars finished they came to a stable time they wiped the slate clean with the help of a meteor like a scientist do after one experiment finishes he cleans the equipments used during the experiment.  

Then when the wars were over the Gods came to a realization that they had more planets now under them than they can take care of themselves. After coming to this realization they wanted some intelligent creatures that will take care of this various planets from their command centers so they wanted something much more than those brutes so after experimenting a lot they made humans. A being thought of supreme intelligence and abilities (boy were they wrong or right in this decision I still wonder). They used these humans in their command centre to take care of some sets of planets like a president and his ministers taking care of a country.

They then started experimenting with different sets of systems like democracy, communism, dictatorship etc. They picked the people who aced their field be it philosophy, psychology, science, business, warfare and all and brought them to their command centre also known as Swarg, Heaven, Jannat etc. From there they were expected to do their work of maintaining the different systems. And the rest of the people or animals were discarded to the Nark lok also know as hell and it also has many other name like heaven who were deemed unnecessary and not important to their cause like a failed experiment.

And if you are wondering how these people were were taken from earth to different places as the bodies of the deceased were either burnt, cremated or taken care of according to different customs. The answer lays in the word 'Atma' also known as soul or rooh. These are sort of like the blueprint or you can say the code behind the software (correct me if I am wrong in the last phrase). They take these blueprints and they use biotech not just to make an organ but a complete being be it animal, human or plant origin.

Now for the rest of the unwanted stuff is being sent to the Nark lok also known as disposal room. Here lies all the below average and average experiments. And like there is a saying that an eternal fire is there in the very depth of hell so all the failed experiments are burnt and space is made for new disposals. These failed experiment does provide us with a knowledge of how to rectify it and create better experiment therefore it gave rise to scientist experimenting on earth only about different bio studies about enhancing human capability to the max.

Thus this brief article concludes my 'The Trilogy Effect' where I have combined science, god and aliens. The intention behind this article is no to offend any individual or religion. What I said is clear this is a fictional story what you make out of it is purely what you wanted to think and in no ways my fault. But one thing is clear I won't face any retribution from scientist and aliens enthusiast as they will welcome my theory easily and will be happy to have another point of view as for the religious people I have used terms from major religion so you should be proud of this theory other I was unable to quote as I have limited knowledge of it. So sit back and enjoy this piece of art 'The Trilogy Effect'.









© Copyright 2014 Prince (daarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969535-The-Trilogy-Effect