*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969946-Rehearsal
by J.N.
Rated: E · Fiction · Women's · #1969946
feminist, it is about the fair- sex is dealt with in Arabic situation.
                                                                        Rehearsal !
The dark- haired young lady was deeply raw in a thoroughly rough world. She was arrogant, paranoiac, egocentric but still innocent.
She thought that she was no longer a teenage girl. She presumed that she knew everything then.
Oh Yeah! She gained experience. She read books. She lived in the skin of different personas! She did not recognize that she was on the threshold of her very climax.
The first phase of her being alive was marked by monotony.
The turning point started then when she became the heroine in her own story. She did not write it but rather was trapped within.
How shameful she was!
How cruel, mean and misunderstanding they were!
For whose sake was it all that about?
She could not tolerate it happening ,if she was really aware of her acts ,though she fully assumed the devastating consequences?!
The rose was no longer close, she opened herself unwillingly to life!
They attacked, humiliated and disdained her!
For what reason was all that hatred?
Fragile, weak and reluctant; she was let down in the very deep of darkness!
She sought refuge in the void where she fed herself on dark and evil ideas. She was obsessed by hallucinations. She was torn into shreds. She became schizophrenic.
Although she was no longer convenient for the settled norms, she tried in her illusive world to put together the fragments and by so doing to purge herself of the sins. She resorted to an inner quest where she falsified her memory. She delayed recognition. What might lie in deferral? Is it tragedy or relief?
She found salvation through deconstructing what risked to destabilize her sanity by constructing her being. She figured out that she had to look for her proper existential essence, way of life and belief before awakening her dormant wit!

© Copyright 2014 J.N. (jbennasr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969946-Rehearsal