*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970363-Kate-and-I-chapter-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1970363
Story about two people, adult themed but will take a while to get there.
It's 0815 when I walk into Apex Monday morning. Lets get in here early..., I start to say to myself, and stunned, I look down at my watch to see what time it is, ... It's not daylight savings is it? No, then what the..., I'm early and she's already been, and it looks like she's been here awhile, too.

First off she gorgeous today (everyday she's gorgeous), her hair, like it was during the interview, is straight sliky-smooth, just below the shoulder, black hair, eyeshadow that just makes her sharp, soul piercing, greens eyes pop out, and as usual those eyes are sitting behind a pair of square librarian style black rimmed glasses.

She's wearing a light sky blue blouse that has two buttons undone showing off cleavage (it's almost impossible to hide her breast anyway). A white skirt that hugs her hips, it comes down past her knees. Matching 3 Inch light sky blue pumps.

She hasn't seen me yet. So I start to walk over towards her, she's reading the newspaper. This is one of the reasons why I think she's been here for a while. It looks like she's almost done reading it, everything is folded nearly beside her, except for the Sports Section which she is currently reading. The other reason is beside her, there is one coffee cup and in her hands there is another and the way that she's tipping it back, it looks almost empty.

She must be lost in her own little world, I chuckle to myself. I've almost reached her and she hasn't even attempted to take her eyes off the paper. I could scare her, that wouldn't be right. I smile, "Can in help you, Ms. Martinez?"

"Hmm?" Her glasses have slipped down her nose, so when she looks up at me, she is actually looking above her glasses. Don't do that, I say to myself, dammit now I'm going to be walking around with a hard-on at work. "I'm sorry Mr. Jones I didn't hear you," she says as her face lights up.

As she starts to get up she glances at my raging erection, and cracks a little smile. She stands up and hands me the coffee that was sitting on the table, "What's this?" I ask.

"It's for you, Mr. Jones."

"Thank you very much, but I'm sorry I don't drink coffee."

"Really, what do you drink? And I'll have it for you." As she pulls out a little notepad.

"I, uh, mainly drink lemon-water work," I say, trying to adjust myself without giving it away.

"Oh, okay," as she writes in the little notepad as we make our way to the security desk, "I'm sorry I'll remember next time."

"Nah, don't worry about it, I can get it myself."

"No, Mr. Jones, it my job, I'll do it," she smiles.

"Okay, you win," I chucked, and she does, too, "first thing first, call me either Aden, boss, or sir." Please don't call me Mr. Jones you make feel like my father, and plus we are going to be working together."

"Yes, Aden, boss, sir," she smiles, and I do, too.

We make our way towards the security desk, chatting about nothing in particular. We arrived and I introduce her to the guard at the desk. I tell the guard that she's my assistant and this is her first day, so she didn't have an ID. The guard busily makes her a temporary one. While we are waiting we just talk about our uneventful weekends. After she get the Temp. ID, we make our ways towards the elevator.

After we got off the elevator on the 3rd floor we head towards my office and her desk (it's more like a shoe horn). All she has on it, is an old computer, squeaky chair, and a semi-working phone. She sits down at her desk looks up at me, happily, and says she's ready to get work.
© Copyright 2014 sramir2 (sramir2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970363-Kate-and-I-chapter-5