*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970390-Kate-and-I-chapter-10
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1970390
Story of two people, yada yada yada...
We spend the rest of the day packing up the old "shoebox' ready to move into the new one on the 34th floor, she's happy and I'm happy (everybody's happy, except the ones that got axed, sorry), and things are going smoothly that day. There were sometimes when she would bend down to pick something up that she would forget to bend at the knees, and I would get a wonderful view of her beautiful backside, it shaped like an apple, and ya just want to take a bite out of it.

Monday night, I couldn’t sleep, I tried, but I just couldn’t. I tried everything from reading a boring book to watching infomercials (and now I'm thinking about buying a 300 piece knife set, that can cut steel and butter just as easy). I just couldn’t sleep. I even thought about calling Kate, but I decided not to, she might not like me calling her 3 o’clock in the morning. So I just tossed and turned for another hour, at about 0400 I decided to go to work and get the new office setup. I dressed in my best suit that I had, a blue and black pinstripe suit that my mother bought me (awww), a black pressed shirt, and a blue tie. I got in my car and drove to work, it’s pretty nice driving to downtown LA with no traffic, it actually got to work in like 15 minutes, it usually takes me one or two hours.

When I pulled into the parking garage, the attendant said that I would have an assigned parking place, as would my assistant. That’s awesome, I thought. I parked and headed into building, when I reached the security desk the guard told me that I would be needing a new ID badge, for unfettered access to this building and the office located in Asheville, North Carolina. The Asheville office is the one that I will be communicating with almost everyday and, will be having to traveling to most of the time to deal with customers, or potential customers. Unless I’m traveling directly to their offices or businesses.

I got my new ID, I headed down towards the storage room where they placed out items after Kate and I cleared out my office(shoebox). The building was completely empty except for the guards doing their rounds or a random member of the janitorial department. It was a little creepy actually, this place is usually buzzing with all sorts of people, either on the phone dealing with customers or talking to each other about their next big contract that they would be making or dealing with. As I got to the storage room, I noticed somebody is where Kate and I place our things, but I didn’t know who this person was, “Hello, can I help you?” I say in my commanding stern voice. It was dark so I couldn’t see who it was.

The figured snapped around look right at me, and I knew who it was, Kate. “Why, the hell are you here so damn early, Katie?” I ask kind of curiously.

“Why are you here boss?” she looks at me with those sharp soul-piercing green eyes, and say a little stern herself, “I was planning on surprising you with the office all set up, but I guess I can’t do that now, can I?”

She sticks her tongue out at me, and all I can do is stick mine at her too, when I did we start to laugh at each other. “Dammit, girl, you won’t let me do anything will you?”

“Not if I can help it.” we chuckle, I just shake my head.

“What time did you get here, this morning, night, whatever?” I ask

“Um, about,” looks at her watch, “10 or so minutes ago.”

“Damn, I thought I was going to be the first one here, but you beat me here.”

“Yep.” sticks her tongue out at me again.

“If you keep sticking it out, I might want to put it to good use,” I give her a seductive smile.

She looks at me with an innocent surprised look, “Who me? I’m not that type of girl?! She gives the most seductive innocent look, thats possible.

I’m turning hard by just looking at her face, “Ah, Um, lets, ah lets see where you're at and I’ll help you,” I say as I walk up towards her, trying to adjust my growing erection, while trying to hide it from her.

She stares at my groin, as I adjust myself, I start to blush from her looking. She justs smiles, like she enjoys seeing my erection. This is the first time that we have been working together that she has made me blush, I usually make her blush once a day. As I stand there trying to, which by the way is getting harder, no pun intended, to hide, because she will not stop staring, which is only making it worse (better).

"So, uh, Katie," I say trying to get her to change her train of thought, "do you know where the office is on the 34th floor?"

"Hmm, sorry, do what, "looking up finally, "I was distracted by something, big."

I feel my erection jump, "I asked where on the 34th floor is the office?" As I reach down and pick up one of the two boxes.


“Oh," as she looks over at the other box, "I really don't know. But in the a email that I received yesterday, they said it wasn't hard to find, something like 'get off elevator and take a left'. So we'll see. So," as she brushes her hair hair back around her ears, and she bends, at the knees, down to pick up the other box, "ready, Mr. Senior Marketing Coordinator for the Southeastern Division of the USA of Apex International?" She flashes her million dollar smile.

"Yes I am, Ms. Assistant to the Senior Marketing Coordinator for the Southeastern Division of the USA of Apex International." I flash a smile, as head towards the elevator and my new office and for new desk.

As we wait for the elevator, we noticed that the place is still empty. Just a few janitorial people and a couple security guards. What time is it anyway, I think as I look at the wall clock, "Only, 0445," I say surprised.

"Hmm?" Kate says as she looks at the clock, too, "wow , it is," surprise, also.

"Hey, Katie," I start to ask, "after we get to the new office and unload these boxes, you want to grab something to eat?"

"I would love to, Aden," she says as the elevator doors open, "and plus, you owe me dinner, remember, and I'll get it, too." She says, as the doors close.
© Copyright 2014 sramir2 (sramir2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970390-Kate-and-I-chapter-10