*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970555-Phat-Bastard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kezmar
Rated: E · Short Story · Adult · #1970555
Twins, one thin, arrogant. The other fat and humble. An event twists it all between them.
A young man, David, is a guy with good appearence. He is heading to the park to do his daily workout. Today he decided run a mile or two. But behind his good appearence he hides a huge arrogance. After warming up, he calls his twin brother, a chubby fellow, named Angel. David just phoned to call him fat, and all kind of similar insults to his physical form. His brother doesn’t seems to care about his brother’s attitude. After the phone call, David starts his running quest, when without seeing the peel of a banana on the ground he falls.
Three weeks later, Angel calls David via Skype. David doesn’t take the call, sitted in a chair with a casted leg, clearly upset, ligfting a small weight to exercise his arms, swearing at his brother photos of success in the social networks.
© Copyright 2014 kezmar (markez236 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970555-Phat-Bastard