*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970654-JacksonTown-Chronicles-Chapter-One
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1970654
We introduce the 3 main characters as they enjoy their last day of their summer vacation
It was a hot summer day in the community of JacksonTown, South Dakota.
While three friends spent time at the local mall. Sven, a demon from the
nether world, sporting his goat like horns and personally made green hoodie. Which Ironically enough the hoodie bearded the word “Normal” across it, Sven being a demon was anything from normal, with His glasses and cool demeanor Sven seemed the most out going of the friends. Along with Sven was, Jordan Aono, a half breed between a Vampire and a human. He carries with him, two swords at all times which he uses mainly in defense.  Jordan wears a rosary in order to keep his power in check. Jordan also wears a jacket  which conceals, hidden blades in order to get a quick kill. Jordan was trained in the way of the assassin by his father, and his mother taught him how to control his vampire powers. Jordan’s father passed on after being killed while on an assignment. Accompanying them is Logan Alexander. Logan is just an average human, not powers, or anything of the sort. The only full blooded human in an entire town of monsters, demons and the likes. Moving on from that.

“Hey Wait a second!” Logan Shouted. “Don’t you think people would at least have some sort of interest in why I’m in this crazy town?”

“Not Really Logan…. truthfully you’re here to just fill up space and you’re easily

replaceable. In fact there is a line right over there.”

“Fine. Just move on I guess” Logan said.

*Narrator Clears Throat*
The three friends continued onward heading towards the food court. Jordan groaned “I have never been more hungry in my life”.
“Jordan you ate twenty minutes ago” Sven replied.
“How are you always hungry?” Logan questioned.
“I didn't even eat that much” Jordan said defensively
“You ate the entire pizza and didn't leave any for us” Sven shouted
“And that’s why we’re going to the food court” Logan added.
The three friends continued as Sven spotted an attractive female, wearing tight
fitting jeans and tank top with her hair flowing in the breeze caused by the ceiling fans.
“Guys check out the cutie over there three a clock” Sven whispered
“But… its only 1:30″ Jordan Replied.
“That’s besides the point” Sven countered. “I’m gonna make my move”
Sven began to walk over to the female in question. He pulled out a can of AXE body spray. He soon shouted, “DOUBLE PITS TO CHESTY!!!”, as he sprayed both of his armpits and his chest. He saw this maneuver in a commercial and thought it would impress the ladies. However the girl was not amused and also turned out to be a fire witch. She conjured a flame and shot it at Sven. Unfortunately for him the chemicals in the body spray were highly flammable. He proceeded to burst into flames. Sven ran around frantically and did a flawlessly executed swan dive into the change fountain in the center of the food court.
“Do you think He is gonna be alright?” Logan asked Jordan with concern.
“He is a demon from the nether I’m sure He will be fine.” Jordan answered.
The female then walked over to Jordan and handed him a slip of paper with her number on it. Logan wandered around the food court as his stomach growled, unfortunately for Logan all the food was designed for people other than humans. They all returned with their trays to the booth where they usually sit. Jordan’s tray stacked up past his head, while Sven’s was just barely behind. Logan managed to find a place that served chicken strips, the only human food in the entire mall. The friends began to eat and talk about the upcoming school year.

“Did you guys at least check out that perfectly executed swan dive into the fountain?” Sven asked enthusiastically. 

“You know all I saw was that crash and burn.”  Logan said peeved from the lack of food available to him.

“You can have some of this cow’s heart” Jordan offered pushing the plate with a still beating cow heart on it.

Logan pushed back the plate “No thanks, besides, How fresh was that cow? where do they even serve that? How is it still beating?”

“You know,” Sven inquired “Its complete bull, how special vampires get treated. I blame those twilight movies. All you guys do is sparkle.”
“Take it easy goat boy.” Jordan shot back, “It’s not my fault you can’t pick up any chicks. Besides we don’t sparkle, we glow.”

“Yeah on account of how pale you are from the lack of sun” Sven shot.

“I get plenty of sun” Jordan said calmly.

“You guys make a battle out of everything.” Logan added, “Always seeing who can do what better.”
“Let’s see you do better, Human” Sven jabbed. “In fact I haven’t seen you talk to one girl the entire time I’ve known you.”
“You know now that you mention it, I haven’t seen you talk to any girls either Logan” Jordan mentioned.
“It’s a little difficult being a human in a town full of demons and monsters” Logan replied ”It puts me out of my comfort zone, knowing half of the females here could kill me. I have no interest in finding a girl right now either. So lay off!”
“Alright Alright no need to go on some extended rant.” Sven said. “Besides that just means more for us.”
“I can’t believe we are already starting our sophomore year.” Logan said.
“I bet you’re glad you’re not a freshman anymore Logan” Jordan replied.
“Yeah you were always getting dumped in trash cans” Sven laughed.
“Here’s to our last day of summer guys.” Logan smiled while lifting His water.
The other two lifted up their glasses and clanged them together.
“Cheers for a better year.” Logan said.
© Copyright 2014 Creative Outlet Entertainment (creativeoutlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970654-JacksonTown-Chronicles-Chapter-One